this blows!

for a drag machine loud pipe make a statement ,but in urban area thats wath make us louse our riding right so keep them loud pipe for the track!!

i don't ride on public trails, if i did i would probably get banned. i only ride on mx tracks such as pine ridge and gravity park

lol, i live in the middle of the woods, (FINALLY OUR ROAD GOT PAVED!!!) and my harley has drag pipes on it, and sh*t, and its loud as hell, and when i start it, and give lil bit of gas, my neighbor's car alarm goes off, as well as mine, and people aren't happy, but they are afraid of me so they say nothing lmao

and hell yeah! loud pipes do save lives! and ... I HATE PUBLIC TRAILS !!!!!

Around here we all ride on land we have "permission" to ride on and its got lots of houses near by with a bunch of these new city people trying to live a country life. They all get pissed because everyone has after market exhausts and the dust from the sand travels for miles, lol. They try to get us kicked out by calling the cops, but they only have 4x4s so we outrun them easily.

i beleive completely that loud pipes save lives, if you do research u will see that it actually does. my friend has hit many deers with his uliuty atv, i have not yet hit a deer with my beast.

i ride on some private trails and property that i get permission to ride on from the owners. alot of the city people that moved into the country won't just shut up about us riding where we can.

Hes hit many deer? Does he even look where hes going? I almost hit i deer with mine in the pit. Those basterds blend in good with the sand. I hit a fox though, but i tried to hit that one. lol

lol, he has a small track in his forest where he usually rides at night and its like the deer just pop up to commit suicide. don't know why

a couple almost knocked his a$$ off of the seat , others bent the bumper, smashed the lights, plastics, and made a big clean up job

wheww, not to be an ass but glas it wasnt me, this area is infested with deer, but then again i have a toomey