think these shocks will work

thats wat i was wondering i revalved one on my 600 polaris snow king special i am also about 240-250 so im not a very light guy lol i also would be doin alot of flat surface drivin so would a stiffer shock work better?

thats wat i was wondering i revalved one on my 600 polaris snow king special i am also about 240-250 so im not a very light guy lol i also would be doin alot of flat surface drivin so would a stiffer shock work better?

yea at 250 u should have no probs with those shocks man lol

thats good to here im probley a little to big for a blaster but hey at least it will be easy to do wheelies wont even have to hit the gas just throw the weight back I:I lol

thats good to here im probley a little to big for a blaster but hey at least it will be easy to do wheelies wont even have to hit the gas just throw the weight back I:I lol

i think u might be suprised how nasty these blastys can be............theres quite a few "big guys" that tear it up on them and love it

i let my fatshit brother ride my blasty and he is tipping the scales at around 345, and yeah he ripped one hell of a wheelie lolololool i almost died laughin. but you should have heard my poor baby going up hills... hahaha :D