The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

if the page does the circulating thing like its not going to post/exist the pg and it will post,no need to hit post reply twice....just my experience:)

Need more details.. :cool:
9 hours to remove the engine, split the cases, swap the crank, change all the seals and bearings, change the top end, use new gaskets, torque, leak test, refil oil and start it. After that go beat on it for 10 days straight in the west Virginia mountains with no problems lol...

Out of curiosity,, did any one on here grab the Graydon pro line pipe and silencer off of e bay like 2 days ago?

I've done probably 10 blaster engines in the last oh 6 to 8 months. It takes me a good 12 to 15 hours. That had to of been a pretty sloppily thrown together engine imo

Just a public service announcement to avoid any confusion.

The insult thread got the axe last night after numerous pleas to do so, and a quick 3 "yays" vote to remove that nonsense from public veiw.
I made myself available into the wee hours to continue the conversation with those who felt the need
to relieve their stresses, but you guys fizzled out on us :(

The original topic and post should have gotten the axe immedietly, as thats why there is a "report" button on each and every thread and message on here, and is the correct way to voice any dissaproval of anything on here,
not public threads to embarrass yourselves in :)

Please use the report button from now on..... as per forum rules.

Reactions: speedyslyder
not I, but i would have snagged it if i had seen it :)
Yeah I f'd up.. all over $10 I let it go. I said $120 they said $130 (which was a steal).. Trying to be cheap and someone else snagged it.. I think I have the same pipe already but what i really wanted was the silencer. ohh well..

I've done probably 10 blaster engines in the last oh 6 to 8 months. It takes me a good 12 to 15 hours. That had to of been a pretty sloppily thrown together engine imo
Call it what you want but it was my 5th one and I'd happily wax your ass down the trails or on an endurance test ;) runs cool, doesn't leak, makes 160psi compression, and makes a sh*t ton of power.