The new guy from Coatesville, PA

blasterspeed18

Jun 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
hey guys whats up, im new on here and i just boaght my blaster about almost a year ago, its a 1992, i boaght it off of my friend for 500 cause he needed money cause he lost his job, cause of this econemy gettin a little bad, and yea i know im a dude that has the white and pink blaster but i only paid 500 for it and it is in perfect condition, it was basicaly garage kept all of its life and it need work done to it b4 it would fire up cause of it sittin too long. lol.

and also about a week ago, i put a FMF Gold Series fatty with a procircuit shorty silencer on it which gave my blaster alot more acceleration and it made it also hit its powerband even harder then it did with the stock pipe.

but as of right now, i just need new tires for it cause they dried out and i just ran over arock that was sticking up ( which i didnt see ) and it blew out my right rear tire BADLY! so now its time to find some good racin tires for it so if anyone could help me with what i should get, that'll be great

thnks atvkid2002.....yea, i was thinkin about doin that but i dont know, i thoaght it would make it streak and look bad but i guess not, lol, cause i got to get rid of the pink, lol

welcome to the forum. looks like you got a good deal on it. i would just look on craigslist and see if ya could find a set of good plastics.

as for tires, i'd definately look for something at least 4 ply, if not 6 ply, the rocks in our coal strips around here are really sharp, and as for the pink, its only the seat and tank cover?? you can get a seat cover and used tank cover/hood on ebay cheap

welcome to thr forum if you paint your plastic use krylon fusion thats what i used on mine and get some gas restiant clear then it will look good and last

Ok, thanks guys, and atvkid2002, i live like 3 minuites out of the actual city of Coatesville, i live up on 340 like 1 min away from the new Wagontown firehouse, but my quads in Downingtown cause there aint sh*t for trails where my house is, i ride on the dead tracks of Downingtown and over the Tressle Bridge, i can ride for 6 hours streight and not hit the same trail twice, i love where i ride but im thinkin about takin it to a track when i get my blaster all hopped up with aftermarket parts.