The Dirty Weekend 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to try to get there for one day of riding! :D And that day is depending on when my in-laws are planning there 4 of july picnic!
Im telling my wife that i have to go because we have people coming from Australia to ride with us. :D;)

i'm just glad someone else is holding a ride that i can attend without the hassles of coordinating everything.
but i'll still have a ride later in the year :)

There is now only one thing that will stop my Lad and I coming and that is my passport.

The Lads is ready but mine is still being processed in the UK, I phoned them last Fri and they could no tell me anything about its progress.

It has been 2 1/2 months now with nothing but hassles.

Praying that it will come within the next 2 weeks of the trip may have to be put off till a later date.

Great news, if there are flights available the Lad and I will be there for the ride, my passport arrived today.

Who wants to put up an old fart and his young lad for a few days?

Look out I now have an International drivers licence, all I have to do now is learn to drive on the wrong side of the road.

I might practice it here at night where I can see oncoming traffic.

Reactions: 79 bronco
Not able to ride anything on the road as I am only licensed to drive a car or truck.

Believe it or not I only have my learners permit for 2 wheelers, never held a licence here in Australia and never got caught.

I will not me riding much, if at all at Dirty's ride as I only ride as a Granny now.

My stroke and arthritis stops me getting my leg over most things, I can still straddle a quad, but if I ride too long it hurts too much the next day.

Reactions: Herpderplol
Look out I now have an International drivers licence, all I have to do now is learn to drive on the wrong side of the road.

I might practice it here at night where I can see oncoming traffic.

I hope you dont ride a ATV on the wrong side of the trail. lol dumb joke!!

Dirty says that he may have a utility quad that I can hop on, I am not going to be riding much, just out to the swimming hole.

I will leave the longer rides to the younger generation. After the stroke the doctor says that I have to ride with my mouth, for me not a problem.

Bronco, if I was in competition I would ride on both sides of the trail, just to Keep you behind me. :eek::D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.