The Dirty Weekend 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtysquared

DirtyDirty
Jun 30, 2013
South Western PA
My brother and I are planning a weekend of riding, camping, and fireworks for the fourth of July weekend.

My brother lives out of state, and is currently working out of the county (St.Croix) poor him! He does come home a few times a year, mostly to deer hunt and ride. And when he does, we do it hard.

We talked about this last week, and we are 99% sure it is a go.

We own 100 acres, with numerous trails, and the neighboring properties are cool, and have many more miles of Riding available. There is even a large lake with a rope swing for the more adventurous!

The base camp is a cleared out camping site in the middle of the woods, with plenty of room for tents, parking, and quads. Last year before I got involved with This site, we had 15 quads go on the 4th weekend, and had an awesome time.

Pretty much the only thing anyone will need to bring is some food to eat, your beverages of choice, a tent to sleep in, and gas to rip with. If you run out of gas, there is a station 3 miles away.

We will take care of the rest. As more details come together, I'll post them up. It's just something to look forward too at this point in the winter.

If your a member, and your up for it, Your Invited! It's going to be a good time, and I can't wait to put a face with so many of the names I see here.

Let the countdown begin!!!!!

I wish i could, i will see.

My brother and i thought it would be fun to make it to Awk's this year. Depends on what vehicle i get :rolleyes:

Where are you located? Your profile says south western pa, but how bout a zip code so people can see what the travel time would be.

i'm in !
and possibly even a test run before july ?
if it ever stops snowing before then :(

the 4th is actually on friday, that lets everyone do the family thing then and show up early saturday :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HACK
sounds like fun and if Michael was alive and lived closer he would say count me in :)... Just please be cautious and remember to tell those you love that you love them.~ Brandy

Sounds like fun, and it less than 1 1/2 hours for me to drive. BUT on fourth of July weekend, I dont know if my wife and kids would be very happy with me! :confused:

Reactions: HACK
Status
Not open for further replies.