The build has begun!

I am wondering if I need a reed spacer now since I will be using a 35mm carb?

If so, what recommendation on the size of it? i know they come in 3/8 and 1/2" sizes...

hmm not sure,i havent installed my 34mm yet so i wouldnt be able to let you know. but im sure ull get some feed back.

I know some say it's a gimmick on power...i don't think i'll have to worry about power.....but just that clutch arm. Hate to get it all bolted up and it not fit...then there goes another few days of being down when I am anticipating firing it up!

So I got all the TORS wiring and stuff eliminated....along with the oil sending unit wires all the way up to the headlight. It's gonna take some taping or some heat shrinking tape for all of the wires.

I was wondering...do they make a kit or something to adapt the 35mm carb to the stock intake tubing?

Nevermind....just bought a CFM airbox off ebay for $95 shipped. Also a 3/8" Modquad reed spacer to make sure i clear this clutch arm.

Man this has turned into quite the project!

Anyone know what filter element to use for the CFM airbox?

no the cfm boxes use a clamp on filter i dont know what size...
and i my opinion reed spacers should only be used when you need to make clearance for something never as a performance part...
they increase the crankcase volume and on a 2stroke thats bad news (ive been told)

I've gotta 35mm PWK I am mating to a worked cylinder head package...so i need clearance with the thinnest spacer possible. I'm not worried about making extra power with it because the top end kit has been dyno'd before at 36hp with a stroker crank. I'm just concerned about clearance is all...

Just checked this thread out... I hope i never have to split the cases but im bookmarking this thread in case i do... Great Pics and a great job!..

hey bro,found this info for you for the CFM filter specs...
{copy/paste}
The CFM Performance Blaster airbox uses a clamp on filter with a 2 1/2" I.D. UNI filter part number is UP-6245ST, available from any UNI dealer or directly from CFM Performance for only $24.95. If you prefer a K&N filter the part number is RD0720, also available from any K&N dealer or directly from CFM Performance for only $59.95.

Yeh I saw that...copied and pasted in google, and ebay, and bought the cheapest one with shipping!

Thanks for checking dude!