Thanks

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
i was just out workin on my banshee today, and thought about how much i knew about atv's and engines and how i can take most atv's apart and know them inside and out and what everything does. and i learned almost everything i know on this site. so just wanted to say thanks to all you members who have helped me and and taught me so much. all my buddys always come to me when they have atv issues and i really owe it all to you guys so i figured it was about time for me to say thanks to everyone. might even help me out for future careers I:I

^^x2. i have been to my share of forums and this is the only one i keep coming back to. people are good and very helpful advice.

you are right novis, ok, well i didnt learn everything here, but yes, the finer details specific to blasters and two strokes most definately come from here. and in terms of future work, well no knowledge is a waste!

glad i could help. j/k ive learned almost everything from this site and its the only forum i like goin to.ive only been workin on quads for not even 2 years and im catchin up to friends that have been wrenchin forever. gotta love it