Antec1200X

Nov 11, 2010
Fort Nelson B.C
just got the +3 swinger in and im impressed.thank you buddy I:I

rearswinger001-Copy.jpg

rearswinger002.jpg

rearswinger003.jpg

going to look good on my Blaster :D

looks good man. sure wish i could get a +4 built. does tater do any custom powdercoating on them?

he does offer powdercoating now, he has my t-rock oconnor swinger, i dropped it off yesterday, and he said it would possibly be done tomorrow !!!!!!! < thats some speedy gonzales sh*t right there

oh, sh*t boy. i feel like there may be a +4 in my future powder coated in yammi blue then.

this is the worst year we bc'ers had yet.by the sounds of it we will have winter for another 2 months.that = out to 8 months of winter and 4 months of crapy summer weather,and what i mean by crapy is cold wind all the time.
gotta head south where its warm

just got the +3 swinger in and im impressed.thank you buddy I:I

rearswinger001-Copy.jpg

rearswinger002.jpg

rearswinger003.jpg

going to look good on my Blaster :D
going to look great on there..you are welcome! im glad you like it!!
he does offer powdercoating now, he has my t-rock oconnor swinger, i dropped it off yesterday, and he said it would possibly be done tomorrow !!!!!!! < thats some speedy gonzales sh*t right there
joe, your swingarm is done.. yeah we "get er done"!!!
oh, sh*t boy. i feel like there may be a +4 in my future powder coated in yammi blue then.
yes, i just started to offer the powdercoating service. let me know when you are ready!

oh sh*t !!!!!!!!
i'll be out later this evening to pick it up, and drop off a few more goodies for PC'in

Don't forget to pc that drag frame sitting there Matt.bahhahahahahah lol Thats some damn quick turn around time.Great job.

oh sh*t !!!!!!!!
i'll be out later this evening to pick it up, and drop off a few more goodies for PC'in
ok joe..give me a ring beforehand.
Don't forget to pc that drag frame sitting there Matt.bahhahahahahah lol Thats some damn quick turn around time.Great job.
ian, i would do that if possible. we only have an older large household type oven though :-/
looks like a very clean made swinger, good job tater
thanks james! they turn out pretty nice I:I

Real nice job, tater! I may be calling, too, to see about getting little stuff PC'd...though I'd have to mail it and shipping could be killer. Can you PC stock Blaster wheels? (I mean, will they fit in the oven?)

Real nice job, tater! I may be calling, too, to see about getting little stuff PC'd...though I'd have to mail it and shipping could be killer. Can you PC stock Blaster wheels? (I mean, will they fit in the oven?)

yes,they will fit. please PM with any additonal questions, thanks!