suprised i aint dead...

smallz33

Apr 26, 2010
lol wish i knew the blasters brakes totally stop working when they get wet im riding all day and my back brakes were working decent.. seeing how i have no front.. and i hit a few mud puddles and they stop working completely so now im using gears ... i come flying down this hillusin my gears to go slow but engine was revin to high so i grabbed clutch what i thought was some tall ass weeds was actually a tall ass mound of dirt covered in weeds.. so i turn towards i go straight fast as hell in to it because i thought i would roll if i went with the hill because it turned and i was going so fast i hit this mound of dirt and i look up and realize im upside down looking at the ground and the only thing i thought is f*ck im bout to break my kneck...so blaster lands half way on me and flips back over.. and i just jump up like nothing happend... and only thing i got out of it was bent handlebars and some scrapes... . and a valuable lesson learned.. stock brakes suck!!! damn them hydros would of came in handy today.. so im bout to sell the quad fix my whip and get a dirtbike i believe.. or get some hydros lol

yea hydros are really nice my brakes on my old blasty sucked! hydros are sooo nice id get some hydros you would never wanna sell the bike

lol thats what i as thinking half way down the hill.. wish i had them hydros i was going to order now... i just had no idea blaster breaks go out twehn there wet lmao.. i should be dead prolly i think i sprained my wrist or something but fff it.. ill live yet another day... and probably ride hte blaster with no brakes again lol because thats how retarded i am.. bout to sell it prolly though need my license and insurance just got the mustang head gasket in and it fired right up chyeeea.. ill be rollin the stang next lmao

damn i would pissed and sh*t at the same time. sounds like you pulled off some gymnastic shiot right there. i hit a stump and im gone but you go twentie feet up in the air and are fine. lol thats awsome.