stressed, just got to vent

redline redneck

Apr 7, 2010
Fond Du Lac WI
well this sucks, as of a bout 4 weeks ago i haven't had the net at home cuz the roommate decided to download a bunch of stuff and 1: get many many viruses on the computer and 2: get us locked out of the wireless internet that we had been using cuz his downloading was making their internet lag (i know the people that we were "leaching" the net from, they were alright with us being on their connection), so i'm stuck not being able to ask advice when i need it from everybody. plus me and the girly friend have to go old school to do our banking, paying bills, and looking for apartments because we are gettin sick of the roommates drinking and not being on top of rent and making sure when i pay him that he actually pays rent....(explains another reason we looking for apartments) the biggest problem we having is my credit is sh*tty cuz my old landlord sued me for stupid things which i fought him in court for but i still had a judgment against me which is hurting us now. so if anyone has any ideas how to clear up credit in a hurry.....? bout the only thing that relaxes me now is goin out riding my blasty, but that gettin to be harder now too with our place to ride being taken over by a bunch of cows (still working on a deal with my father....). plus with all this goin on i got the girly friend tellin me that when we get a place that i got to get her a wheeler too, but nothing that she has to shift........ so there go pretty much all options beside the Polaris trailboss's and sportsman's....... know of any cheap in wisconsin?? lol

well, for getitn a place... my credit sucks to, i had a judgement from a bank on mine, and 2 cell phone collections, they more or less look at if you can pay,

as for the riding,,.. i WILLLLL hit a cow with my blaster if need be!!!!

as for sam gettin her own wheeler SHE CAN PAY FOR HER OWN sh*t!!! she drives your truck, which has needed a trans fluid and filter change for how long, so she can buy her own wheeler, and gotta be auto?? wtf... guess thats why my wife is soo much cooler than your g/f since my wifey can shift gears with the best of em!..

trail blazer, trail boss, sportsman, scrambler,.. thats about your options for a full auto she could afford, and i say SHE ( cos if you buy her one ill punch you in the kack sucker) cos she cant afford a brute force, or a kfx/dvx,

stick her ass on a china 110cc hahaha

bankrupcy will for sure clear your credit debt. but then it takes like 7 years for that to blow over. or you could steal someones identy. but thats illegal so dont say i told you to do it...

i know the feeling man.... i have a trailboss lol dont know if id sell it or not cause the biotch runs to good to want to get rid of but hey if someone offered me the right price id pry sell her.

well the quad thing is a little limited they make a dvx300 thats full auto.
but if you can get her to learn to shift that would open up alot of things.
you could always get her a quad with an auto clutch but you still have to shift you could get a honda 250ex, or a suzuki 250z which are pretty good machines...

id teach her how to drive a clutch ive been teaching mine for a couple days shes almost got the hang of it shes only stalled it about 3 or 4 times 2 of them cuz she had it in second and wasnt giveing it enough gas lol

your funny fed, i'd rather buy it myself so that if i have to i can just say it mine and not go riding with her, lol. and yeah i agree that her riding with a clutch..... flipping over backward is a defiant (especially on my wheeler) lol. i was thinkin bout tryin to stick her on a kawi byou and making her learn how to shift..... lol

bankrupcy will for sure clear your credit debt. but then it takes like 7 years for that to blow over. or you could steal someones identy. but thats illegal so dont say i told you to do it...

real smart thing to say.. arnt we supposed to give good advice? thats kinda pisses me off. someone tryed that on my mom a few years back and f*cked her over.. she works her ass off.. so if that ever happend i hope it happends to you..