Specialty Tools for your blasty- Need YOUR input

I am planning on making a set of tool for blaster owners who do their own work. I have made my own in the past and they worked great. So now I want to refine my designs and make some to sell. I will be making a crank puller a case separator and a flywheel holder. And possibly a clutch holder and bearing tool for getting bearings off of a crank. Normally these tools are about 25 each for the clutch and flywheel holder and 65 each for the others. Mine will be cheaper or I wont bother making them

If there is enough interest I will have some up for sale soon. So whos interested. I may even offer a package deal for a crank puller a flywheel holder and a case separator. Or something like that. I'll get some pics up later this week when I have a chance to put some together and see how much it will cost me and how long it will take.

If I buy a Blaster which requires case splitting I'll buy a Case Splitter. I'm sure there will be other people interested as well. Don't count me as a definite though.

Depending on cost you can count me in .. planning on picking up a second blaster for the wife.. now addicted.. And I am sure I will need the tools..

And I collect tools :p I love having as many as I can get!

So I will be checking up on this and probally will pick up the set if their decent!
let me know

Depending on cost you can count me in .. planning on picking up a second blaster for the wife.. now addicted.. And I am sure I will need the tools..

And I collect tools :p I love having as many as I can get!

So I will be checking up on this and probally will pick up the set if their decent!
let me know

No such thing as too many tools. Even if you use it only once.

^^^What he said. I dont know how many specialty tools Ive bought to work on different cars Ive owned.

im see'in flywheel pullers on ebay for around $15, so if you can do sumthin in that range id get one, gonna fool with timing, but wont need any others for awhile i hope, after just gettin motor totally done over the winter

Well The flywheel puller and the flywheel holder are different. I don't have the equipment to make a proper puller So I wont be offering those. At least not at this time. But the puller is a really good tool to have if you don't already. I got one in a box of stuff I got when I got that last blaster and I've used it several times already.