some ebayers suck!

tjguthrie16

Mar 24, 2008
Angola, IN
is this guy an idiot or wut?

ok so i sold a gas tank cover on ebay and i said to the guy that it was spray painted with krylon fusion but the under side of it wasnt painted and he bought the thing for 25 bucks, then he leaves me negative feedback because of it. he then tells me how he burnt it already! i said "way to burn 25 dollars." the thing is, the under side of a gas tank cover isnt visible so he pretty much just wasted his money for something that would have worked...

do you think this guy is an idiot?

He's not an idiot, that is how some people just are. For the most part, humans are relatively docile and can be reasoned with but once in a while you run across the one individual that feels the need to bang on his chest and make a fuss over NOTHING, just for their own personal need to be heard and or seen as the king of the jungle.

You can try writing ebay and giving your side of the story but I doubt that will get you anywhere. I personall bought a $20,000.00 piece of equipment, paid for it but never received it. What do you think my thoughts are of E-BAY.

ill tell your right now he got his money back. if not, that would have gone to court for sure. its 20 f*cking grand, you dont just fluff that off. the seller could have got charged with fraud.