SHOT AT WHILE DRIVING IN RALEIGH!

while i agree that the US definitely has crime issues i dont think any country is crime free. Canada does have a better crime rate than the US. But that crime rate costs alot more money too right fellas?

How much is a carton of cigs in Canada right now?

How much is a gallon of gas in Canada right now?

How much is a gallon of milk in Canada right now?

How much is a Whopper combo from Burger King and really how big is it in comparison to the same combo in the US?

And last but not least what does it feel like to go to the doctors and sit in the waiting room beside a guy that has dust on him?

O'America we may all be jobless soon but we have cheaper prices on all of the above. Have friends from Canada that send me candy and snacks every few months. Man you guys get ROBBED on Oreos the greatest store bought cookie known to man lol

and 89 dont flip out im just effin around as usual I:I

bullets are to the states as snowballs and hockey pucks are to Canada.

gas here is 70 a litre.

the only time i go to the doctors in on a stretcher, they have a room reserved for me...

^ lol. we get the rare 2 months of warmth.

seriously tho our igloos are almost melted, almost time to bust out the blasty and get putting this pile of parts i have in my room on her. its taking up to much space lol. not to mention the axle under my bed in a box because i didnt tell the parents i was buying it. thwy dont want me spending my mone blah blah blah. my money, ill make my quad sick if i want to.

btw nice dyno port I:I

Damn, I biotch about the midwest... I WILL NEVER MOVE NORTH! (not to offend, but i hate cold weather) Florida would be nice

does it even stay warm in canada for more than even 1 month out of the year or what???

a good 4 or 5 months we have 20 plus(C) weather, its about 8(c) right now, all the snow is melting and everyhitng is mud, including my new fackin truck, but oh well, it only means its gettin closer to race season

You know all black people are not like that (igotacracker and con8quest6) So you dont have to call black people niggers an sh*t like that. Im black an i think im a pretty good guy.

any time your able to walk away is a good day and you could look at yourself as the good guy for taking those bullets in your truck instead of one of those kids getting one.

hero.

why people cant work for their own sh*t i dont know

i live in a redneck town. he would have been shot before the first one left his gun.

yes i have pics.... its not supposed to be funny...

That's crazy my friend had a similar thing happen. He was driving through the ghetto to a friend's shop, and a bunch of black people were walking in the street. He didn't slow for them, and one of them turned around and shot at him three times and hit the truck once. It's a good thing the suck at shooting. Thank our weak policies on crime for sh*t like this happening. If we would start executing people for crimes like car jacking, and theft, they would quit happening real quick. Too many bleeding hearts out there wouldn't agree though.

That's crazy my friend had a similar thing happen. He was driving through the ghetto to a friend's shop, and a bunch of black people were walking in the street. He didn't slow for them, and one of them turned around and shot at him three times and hit the truck once. It's a good thing the suck at shooting. Thank our weak policies on crime for sh*t like this happening. If we would start executing people for crimes like car jacking, and theft, they would quit happening real quick. Too many bleeding hearts out there wouldn't agree though.

so f*cking true. just put out a no tolerence penalty then when the failures of society decide to pull their unethical bullshit, there now not a problem anymore.

You know all black people are not like that (igotacracker and con8quest6) So you dont have to call black people niggers an sh*t like that. Im black an i think im a pretty good guy.

i wasnt trying to imply that all black people are N*****. There are two diff. kinds of black people, and this one was trash. One of my good friends in GA is black. We worked together for 14 hours strait some days delivering appliances for Lowe's and i wouldnt consider him a N***** by any means.

oh btw, i thought i would mention that the body shop thought they could fix my seat cover by gluing the hole together and then spraying on some kind of fabric adhesive or something...they are fixing that, and the new seat cover should be here tomorrow.. they also rolled up some shop raggs and shuved them up behind my head rest under the seat cover pretty much where the bullet hole would have been....nice....

so f*cking true. just put out a no tolerence penalty then when the failures of society decide to pull their unethical bullshit, there now not a problem anymore.

Wow did a Canadian just say that? Most of my Canadian friends are against stuff like that. I am glad you agree. I personally am in the process of getting a CCW permit, so when some ahole tries sh*t like this on me I can legally fight back.

london's the only place where gun crimes a problem in the uk
glasgow where i live is the worst for knife and gang culture in the uk
at a bar in my hometown i saw a guy carry a machete and i heard later on that night he went in and attacked a bar man, the guys serving 10 years for attempted murder. crazy as hell some of the storys that go about

Wow did a Canadian just say that? Most of my Canadian friends are against stuff like that. I am glad you agree. I personally am in the process of getting a CCW permit, so when some ahole tries sh*t like this on me I can legally fight back.

really? ok so most of us are peacefull lol. but honestly, thats what i belive and i have some other "non-canadian" belifs as well, but those are not to be chatted about on here lol.