Round 1 & 2

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
This season is shaping up to be a good one. So far Colby has rode hard and finished 1st overall in both rounds with 4 moto wins. Driveline Performance Clutches has offered some sponsorship as well as Vitos with parts. Every little bit helps.
The current motor was built in 2011 with a driveline clutch. This clutch probably has at least 20 MX races on it along with many practice hours and still pulling hard. I just ordered a backup and will change it out in a couple more races when I do a re ring just because I want to. I fully recommend these clutches because they work hard and last.
Last night however blew the rear shock out on a huge triple but we have the best shock guy in quad MX at our track. We pulled it off the quad and he had us back in business for moto 2. Thanks to Matt Blommel at Blommel Motorsports for making moto 2 possible.

congrats on the wins !!!! and chase for a championship this year.

my driveline hd clutch is headed for it's 3rd season now with no signs of slipping at all or even needing adjusted yet. (hundreds of hard hours)
best clutches made IMO.
kudo's to driveline for their support to you !!!!!

Congrats on the season so far.Sounds like he is doing awesome!!! One more season on the blaster? Mine as well end it as the champ!!

Congrats on the season so far.Sounds like he is doing awesome!!! One more season on the blaster? Mine as well end it as the champ!!

Yeah last year for sure. Thought about going 450 but felt one more season on blaster would prepare him more. Not to mention the quad has low hours from ground up and 2 fresh motors ready to go. To race it this season was kind of a no brainer.