revin-it02's Lots of aftermarket parts, elkas, precision, blaster parts...etc

Roostinshee

Dec 16, 2008
Revin-it02 asked me to post up his for-sale thread which was listed on Everything2stroke since he hasn't hit the 300 post mark. Please send all PM's to Revin-it02, Thanks!
Lots of NICE parts at amazing prices!
all of these parts were bought for my blaster build, so everything will fit a blaster, other parts are universal.

-elka stage 4 front shocks. triple rate with quad tech shock guards, 16.5 inch eye to eye and are valved for a 160 to 200 pound rider. bought them from yfz central from someone who did 2 races after getting them re-valved. looking for 525 for them with the guards, 450 without them.

-elka stage 3 rear shock from a 450r (will need kens bushings if using for a blaster). its a dual rate with custom yfz "longboy" rezzy installed by elka. 15.5 inches eye to eye. valved for a 190 to 220 pound rider, but with a plus 3 swinger on a blaster its perfect for a 160 to 190 pound rider. looking for 425 for it, it is in AMAZING condition.

-snyder plus 5 arms (black) for a yamaha blaster with oversized TREs and stainless TRAs. THESE ARE BRAND NEW AND STILL IN THE PACKAGING! paid 650 for the arms and then 80 bucks for the oversized TREs and stainless adjusters (plus shipping). i thought the upgrade was free, but i still got billed for it! i would like 625 for everything, youll be saving 100+ bucks and dont have to worry about the 4 week long wait. with the elkas i have listed, you can pull 12 inches of travel up front.

-old school banshee houser racing anti vibe stem (turned down for a blaster, making it a plus 2. this is basically brand new, new bushings, new PC, new billet clamps! id like 175 for it.

-precision shock and vibe clamps for fatbars. these things are amazing, BRAND NEW IN PACKAGING! would like 180 for them, paid 200 plus shipping.

-lonestar front banshee hubs (billet) with streamline rotors and new pads on yamaha blaster spindles (direct bolt on). these are the real stout and are lighter than the stock hubs. the hubs are BRAND NEW, as well as the rotors!! paid 260 for the hubs and 150 for the rotors, i would like for the entire bolt on spindles, 400. great for someone going to hydros on a blaster, ill even include the master cylinder!
**if separated out, 225 for the hubs, 115 for the rotors and 90 for an entire bolt on blaster hydro spindle (stock hubs).

-+4 length 2 piece front brake lines for any yamaha (52 inches long), brand new in packaging from ASR. 50 bucks!

-power pros pipe for a yamaha blaster, its been lightly used but still has perfect plating. would like 250 for it.

-complete dt200 motor with complete wiring, all it needs is the cdi (can be bought from a dealer in canada, doesnt need to be found) the motor needs a re-bore (low compression), but is on its STANDARD BORE! everything moves great. its from an 87 and this is the last motor i have seen for sale in a LONG time. for motor and wiring, id like 675, i payed over 900 for it. if you just want the motor, its 575 and the wiring will be 100.

if you want to make offers, ill entertain them, but im pretty firm on the used items because they are already less than what i payed for them.

i really HATE to stop this project, but i have extreme school bills to pay. i was going to get a street bike but that cant even happen because of the huge debt im in.

i also have a complete 95 blaster with running engine, if you want anything off of it let me know.

here is a link to my build thread: pics are included
http://forums.everything2stroke.com/...ad.php?t=41670

again i hate to do this :(

Josh revinit-02 is a great seller.I just got some lt a-arms of of him and were shipped fast and communication was great.Some really nice parts here!!! Bump

sorry for not responding sooner, i did the dumb supporting member thing so as to better be able to communicate with you guys!

everything on the list is what i got, someone must need a new pipe!!! or hell how bout an extended stem??

Got a 03 or later rear brake setup?

unfortunately no, but i do have an ENTIRE (and complete) 95 blaster that needs to go!

and no extended swinger, i was about to order one right before the sh*t hit the fan but thank god i didnt

Hey Revinit if you want send me a daily update on what's sold and I'll edit the original post for you.

Also did dualstroke buy front and rear shocks?

a-arms are sold!!!! :)

Hey Revinit if you want send me a daily update on what's sold and I'll edit the original post for you.

Also did dualstroke buy front and rear shocks?

hey luke, ill txt you later tonight! so far the shocks and the a-arms are sold!

i still have to go up to buffalo to get that wiring harness for you, but i will soon man