REVERSE KIT???

hey im a man but if reverse was available i would use it! (you'v got to take advantage of ur oportuinites!) But u can just drop the clutch in most cases and kick it around!

Screw you guys. Heated hand grips, reverse, and electric start kicks ass. Why would you not like things that make life easier. Don't get me wrong I like the blaster's but for mud, snow, and hill climbing my eiger kicks ass.

It keeps up with my friends grizzly 660. I do have exhaust on it though. My Eiger will walk over a stock Foreman. Foremans are pretty nice though

Polaris absolutely sucks!!!!

they have had 13 recalls (the ones they admitted to) since 1999
including the current 2008 model recalls.
but then God made polaris so yuppies could go fourwheelin'

Yamaha has only had 4 recalls. and none of them current
Honda has had 7 and none of them current.

thumb warmer? handgrip warmer? i live in the south so freezing to death while riding isn't as common as up north.

but if you live in the south and still need a thumb throttle warmer or handgrip warmers then you might just have some lace on your underwear. and you may need to get that all important pacifier warmer too.

Last edited:
yeah but the recalls are on everything not just the RZR! i seen so many recalls on my kawi ninja and i never took it in for any of them, and never did i have a problem with it!

Polaris absolutely sucks!!!!

they have had 13 recalls (the ones they admitted to) since 1999
including the current 2008 model recalls.
but then God made polaris so yuppies could go fourwheelin'

Yamaha has only had 4 recalls. and none of them current
Honda has had 7 and none of them current.

thumb warmer? handgrip warmer? i live in the south so freezing to death while riding isn't as common as up north.

but if you live in the south and still need a thumb throttle warmer or handgrip warmers then you might just have some lace on your underwear. and you may need to get that all important pacifier warmer too.

i know what u mean, even though i live in the north the town is like southern style, and nobody even has them gay thumb warmers or grip warmers, almost nobody up here wears a jacket in winter only a sweatshirt.

hell, it was 38 today in ohio and i was hot so i was driving down the highway with my windows down going back to college!, even while drinking a milkshake i was fine!!!

Nobody rides polaris around here. and the people that do take alot of sh*t. Hell ive only seen one predator at the pits before and it broke down, lol