REVERSE KIT???

you would have to get a whole new transmission.. prolly off of a different model of a quad

its easy to put a reverse on a 2 stroke ,you just need to put another pick-up coil at a certain point ,plus a switch than you shot the engine off,flick the switch on than start your engine and voiala you got reverse,bombardier ski-doo got thats on their ski-doo 2 stroke,but they got a module thats you dont need to turn the engine off its called rer revers!!!

Randelator thats pretty cool you really know yor sh*t man.

randelator, correct me if i am wrong.. but you have to stop the motor then have the motor itself turn backwards... and reed two-strokes are ideal for this, ... or so i was told.

from wiki:

"In common with many two-strokes, reed valve engines can rotate in either direction. This has been used to back up microcars such as the Messerschmitt KR200 that lacked reverse gearing, and it allows flexibility to pull or push model airplanes with either sense pitch propellers.

Many early two-stroke engines, particularly small marine types, employed a poppet type check valve for the same purpose, but the inertia of the valve made it suitable for low speed use only."

So with a blaster you could go through the all the gears in revers? holy sh*t that would be scary, lol I can see it now, wheelies in revers.

Blasters are only made to go one way an thats forward an they did a damn good job of making it go forward pretty quickly.

i just do the same thing suprex does but now that i put nerfs on it it is kinda hard to do that, and flyers, how do you expect to ride a wheelie in reverse if it is rear wheel drive, try puttin a v8 with enough power to ride a wheelie in a rear wheel drive car, in a car that is front wheel drive, i bet it wont pop a wheelie

You don't have a grab bar to stand on or handle bars to yank on with a car. Ive done it with a moto-4 so im sure it can be done with a blaster if you had reverse.