rebuild

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
gonna rebuild some stuff on the blaster plan on port and polish head milling and wiseco piston i wanna take off the a-arms and paint them black gonna put holeshots or rzr's on the back and either douglas .190 rim or polish stock ones any other ideas or things to sell let me know i got a tight budget at about $350-400 this is what im starting with
imagine the upper and lower a-arms black.. should i paint shocks? what color?
fireandpbgun006.jpg

i wanna polish the side case covers and the jug and head while there off hopefully... polish rims and mayby a 250r rear shock
fireandpbgun007.jpg

i belive someone just said something about this lol. sayin they had something but didnt. gg. i have one for sale but i wouldnt sell it to someone whos a douche to me for no reason.

this pic was taken b4 pipe was put on ill get one up with the fmf and i dont want... nvm dont feel like fighting with 89 internet fighting is so stupid lmao truse?

I wouldn't do too much painting. I think thats the best color scheme blaster ever made. I liek the shocks white, and take it easy with painting other areas imo.

ight truse and mayby not the shocks but the a-arms black or maybey like truck bedliner for durability!

what all you guys think i can get done for like $250 after i do my port and polish and such... i think i might polish the head and jug how hard is it?

im not sure but a portjob from flotek is not that expensive, under the 250 you have to spend

what all you guys think i can get done for like $250 after i do my port and polish and such... i think i might polish the head and jug how hard is it?

polishing the head and jug are a lot of work. but it can be done and it looks really look. On the head as you were mentioning before about having it it milled. you have three options with the head
we can have it milled and up the commpression a little or
we can have it milled and rechaimbered to acheive the ideal compression for the fuel
or have it completly machined out to accept interchangable domes so the compression can be adjusted by changing the dome size.

i just wanna run a max of 93 octane no race fuel its a pain in the ass.. and i want wildcard because hes 2 week turnaround as compared to like 3-4week

im gonna paint the black plastics black and the front fenders i might race cut em a little to.. i think id look nice with black a-arms