project blaster air scoops.

lokisbuddy

Feb 8, 2008
Oscoda Michigan
Can someone who has a set please measure them and give me the dimensions and a few pics? I have a bunch of flat stock laying around and i want to make a set or two.. thanks in advance.

I'm only willing to spend 20-30 at the most for a pair of air scoops. I mean you gotta be real it can only do so much to cool the engine down. Mostly for looks, same with the boost bottle. IMO. Anybody else feel the same?

yes and no, depends on how seriously modified your motor is. If your running a motor like Im running any extra air directed straight to the motor helps otherwise Id say I agree regarding looks...

But with my mods that I've got on my bike would air scoops be an advantage? Would it be worth it?

has your motor had the head milled, the jug ported/polished ecetera? how much has been done to the internals of the motor? mine is a +4 stroked diamond national motor fully ported and polished with the head shaved to raise compression to 195psi, in my case yes it helps but if your motor is stock with just a pipe, carb, and reeds id say its just for looks more than anything

thanks b-boy! and hey cmattox i meant to tell ya the last time im lovin the fathead! big bears fan right here!!