probly not but do you??

i used to play it in like grade 7. i went on a couple months ago and bad mouthed people just cuz i was hoping it would get blocked. i relly dont like the game so my account is
"c novis" and the password is fmfblaster i think. have it if u want
but dont play it in highschool. those are the kids that get picked on and beet up.

if i find out any of you guys are sitting home playing those online games when you could be riding your blasty i am going to personally come to your houses and kick you in the ass. hahaha I:I

Get on a plane to South Africa LOL j/k the worst i would do is play xbox because my gas is finished and it is still a week before pay day

whats gas cost in south africa? also what xbox games do you play? ive got two weaknesses, gears of war 2 and rockband. and yes only when its raining! I:I

whats gas cost in south africa? also what xbox games do you play? ive got two weaknesses, gears of war 2 and rockband. and yes only when its raining! I:I

I Finished gears of war 2 time's and it still rocks the other games I play is medal of honner (air born) and call of duty 3 and NFS and and and

well it is +/- a doller to a liter petrol and two stroke (the good stuff) is about 11 $ to a liter (hangs off what make)

so it is about +/- 4$ to a gallon

The doller to the Rand is about 8 or 9 to 1

and there by you guy's?

You think thats high? This are the prices in Portugal /Azores
98 octane gas 6,50$ (4.40€) a galon...
2 stroke oil (Fully Syntethic) 14$ (10€) a liter (about 1/4 galon)

beleve me man you might pay more for stuff than we do but we urn less for a month if you understand what I mean

I played online games for years.. Till I realized I was missing out on alot of real life stuff... So I quit, and dumped loads of money into other addictions.

the closest gas station to me is $2.56 a gallon for the cheap stuff and about 2.70 for the high test for the four wheeler. my klotz benol cost about $8 a pint which makes roughly 3 gallons of premix. whats your xbox live name L.T.? mine is zeusman420. also whats your level in gears? im up to 46 now.

the closest gas station to me is $2.56 a gallon for the cheap stuff and about 2.70 for the high test for the four wheeler. my klotz benol cost about $8 a pint which makes roughly 3 gallons of premix. whats your xbox live name L.T.? mine is zeusman420. also whats your level in gears? im up to 46 now.

I cant play xbox live because here in SA it is very expensive for a internet connection and i could not get it sorted when we had internet at home. I could not get the LAN settings right.