Powder Coating Pictures

Good looking work dave... REED and I are working on a project that we may unveil next week...

We will be doing some PCing that will make Blaster much faster and add reliability!!

got a few parts done today. the only thing that is metal no powder coated of my bike is my swinger, and frame. I am hoping to get that done really soon.

Axle Carrier
IMG00128.jpg

Heal Guards
IMG00129.jpg

more to come. i am going to start my wife's bike soon. Black and Red.

got a few parts done today. the only thing that is metal no powder coated of my bike is my swinger, and frame. I am hoping to get that done really soon.

Axle Carrier
IMG00128.jpg

Heal Guards
IMG00129.jpg

more to come. i am going to start my wife's bike soon. Black and Red.

I'd do black and pink for the wife, no offense.

its all good 95. if anyone has parts they want done, let me know. we have a very good set up now. we can clean and coat the parts all in one day. i bet our prices are cheaper than any place around. thanks for looking!

well im gonna be getting my blaster in about a week and if you look at the my thread that I posted you can see what it looks like. I want to get the heel guards PCed soon after I get the quad and eventually im gonna try to get some hubs rims and tires off of cmh so I would like to get those PCed too. So could you let me know your prices. I won't be able to do it right away but in the future I would like to have it done

Did a bunch of powder coat work today. Here are some pictures.

Sprocket and Sprocket Holder...
DSC01371.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

Rear disk brake, Chain adjusters and Axel lock nuts...
DSC01375.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

DSC01377.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

Stock rear Skid Plate...
DSC01379.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

Rear Hubs...
DSC01381.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

Axel Carrier...
DSC01383.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01385.jpg

Kicker, Rear bake caliper...
DSC01386.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

DSC01388.jpg

Sorry for the fingerprints on the parts. I was just trying to get the stuff done.

anyone have a clue why my post got deleted from this thread, it was on topic and everything? At least i thought it was this thread, couldn't find any others

WoW that is some very nice work. i wish you lived closer id have you PC my wheels & a few other things. i love the black it just stands out. pc is also very tuff right? i mean its hard ti chip that stuff once its on there.