Powder Coating Pictures

sick. i wish i could powdercoat my own stuff. would be so awsome for the little stuff like pegs that just get owned if there not pc'd

ill tell you whats involed right here so then i dont get a million PMs.

First you need a gun, air compressor, and oven. that is all you really need here is what i highly recomend

Spray Booth with hood/ vent fans
chemical stripper
sand blaster
wire wheels
parts cleaner

The New PC gun works so much better than the old one...When you spray the powder on it actually sticks to the metal! It sprays nice and smooth and even also! I should also have some pics of my work up here tomorrow!

Woohoo I told you that you would love that gun ! !

Man that guy who sold it to you must be one heckuva great guy ! !

Just kidding.. parts look good guys.. keep up the good work ! Love seeing these pics !

Did a Set of scoops and 2 grab bars today. You guys have seen a million pics of the scoops so, I just took pics of the 2 grab bars. The red one is a banshee one that d.jack12 modded to fit a blaster and the other one is blaster one.

More PC work to be done tomorrow!

Enjoy the pics!

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

You guys are doing a great job! If you ever have any weird issues or have any questions PM me and I can help. We do all of our own powdercoating here at the shop and I have a lot of "learned the hard way" experience if you ever need it. Have you done any 2,3, or 4 stage stuff yet? That's when it gets FUN!!!!

I don't know it looks good but when I look at it all I can think is it looks spraypainted...

if you werent so far away i would strip all the small parts off my bike and send them to you.
can you get the same color as bronze rims?
or gold some people call them.
like the ones on the subarus?

Spray paint hun? That hurts!!!

I keep on meaning to do before, during and after pics.... maybe today during the calipers or my air scoops and tie rod ends will I do that!

So, today me and David Powdered a set of air scoops and a set of 03-up brake calipers. Did the calipers in white and the scoops in black again. I ended up taking pictures of some of the steps as well. Here they are:

First are the air scoops. They were the second set of scoops ever that David and I made so, they were spray painted. The first pic shows what they looked like when I pulled them off the bike to prep.

DSC01261.jpg

Next, is the scoop after I hit it with air craft stripper and the wire wheel.

DSC01267.jpg

One of the scoops baking in the oven

DSC01265.jpg

One of the scoops right out of the oven cooling in the spray booth.

DSC01266.jpg

And, finally, The scoops finished with the only two stickers that are going to be on my quad!

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

Next, are the 03-up calipers that David did. First a pic of them all prepped up and hanging ready to be sprayed.

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01263.jpg