plug trouble

D

dave147025

i keep fouling plugs... but only after a while like 45min to an hour into riding... after changing the plug i rode it, pulled it and it seems to look fine put it back in rode some more and it fouled it again....repeated this about 3 or so times. it runs perfect no bogging or anything then at a random time it will foul a plug... im using good ngkb8es's i was thinkin bad or maybe i messed the premix up but i dunno? any other suggestions?

well, what mods do you have? (exhaust, airbox, filter, carb, etc...)
are you premixing?
what is your ratio?
are you jetted correctly?
using good high octane (93 or up) fuel?

lots of factors to consider?

toomey pipe silencer, uni filter no lid, trenga 30mm carb, boysen carbon reeds, new piston and rings, im mixin 32:1 and i always use 92 or 110, im figuring on correct jetting because it will run amazing for the 45min- and hour

yeah they suck...it leaks it doesnt fit right against the bolts for the manifold when u use there own spacer haha.. ive only ran 110 twice on my old piston and yeah i broke it in and seated the piston ring... i dunno what it is... gonna drain the gas and premix it again with my ratio right cup in a bright place so i can know for sure that its mixed right

I Have Been Having The Same Problem Its Just That I Have A Stock Carb And No Stroke Or Bore Done What Can I Do I Have Tried Changing From The Br8es To The BR 10 And All It Does Is Last About 2 Days Of Riding Then I Have To Clean It Or Replace The Plug But I Have Found That If You Stay In 3RD Or 4TH Gear After Warm Up And Ride At The Top Of The Gear With High Revs It Keeps The Stalling From Happening When You Shift Into Your Top Gears