pledge

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
well i would like to start by saying i myself have done many of the things i will be talking about, and i would like to say sorry to any feelings i have hurt or anybody i discouraged.
now there has been alot of people complaining about the forum how it has gone down hill, and noone helps anymore, well lets do something about it then stop complaining and do something about you got a problem with someone not answering question then you answer them.
the problem with that would be no one knows everything but alot of us do know alot and we should share that so it lives ons, share our experinces with things good or bad thats what the forum is about.

alot of people say that the questions have been answered 1000X over,
well that is very true and the search button is very good, but some answer have goten burried among tons and tons of bs.
i did some looking into it and alot of the threads that taught me and i tell people to search for i cant even find so how is a new guy going to find it so answer questions is going to have to start again imo, weather they be jetting shoudl i buy this should i buy that whats this do.

there has been tons of bashing i myself have done it and i will say sorry about it. there has been tons apon tons apon tons of fighting what is this now youtube?? so i say we stop this we try and bring the thread back to what it was when i joined it seemed like it was in its prime.

so my soulition to making the forum like it used to be and i will pledge to this you do not have to go ahead post an opion bellow about what you think should be done. i will ask this no fighting for the love of blasters, if you want to share points and veiws do it in a nice way without any name calling or smart ass comments.

ok onto the pledge when a new member rolls around and ask a question ask if they searched it if they answer yes, and they didnt find anything then why not point them in the right direstion with a link or something.
example

new guy: how do i do a break in

long time awsome member: did you do a search

new guy: yes i didnt find anything

long time awsome member: go to the engine section there are stickys read them all you will learn alot about jeting break in ect.
to answer your question now heres a link to proper break in http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/how-break-two-stroke-must-done-after-top-end-rebuild-4399/.

now say the guy hasnt searched then tell him to seach it tell him theres stickys here or there just point him in the right direction of his search.

alot of members have stoped postin but still come around i beg you to START POSTING AGAIN!!!!! hell i even name some names
one would be brando he has been a great help at geting me where im at today, i can thank him a thousand times and it still wouldnt be enough,
he is still posting things but hasnt in awhile, but he got 9,000 some post you got there somehow well do it again brando we need ya.

whitty i just staright up have not seen you inforever talked to you seen you post anything ect.
you are considered one of the new guys around here but you arnt that new.
you have helped alot of members out i know this for a fact and your staright up awsome with your werid bacon, START POSTING AGAIN please.

theres are two names for now because if i keep naming i will ramble on forever.

i have covered the helping new members with the search and that,
so lets go to the bashing, WHY PEOPLE WHY why must we fight with each other why do we got to make smart ass comments act like we are never wrong about something think we are better know more or dissagree with everything.
there are some members who just do this in everything they post sometimes there helpfull but for what they do at other times its not worth it.
so when someone wants to say something to be a smart ass and flame you or anything like that just walk away do not saying anything to fight with them, just say i respect your opion but i dissagree or something to that affect, now there is a differnce between agureing and exchanging opions and veiws on subject.
to do this state your opion in a nice way state as to why you feel that way about it but dont say any smart ass comments dont do any bashing and dont dissagree with everything they say.
now say a thread is going very well moving along doesnt need any help PLEASE DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN BY DISSAGREEING WITH EVERYTHING ANYONE HAS SAID IN IT.

heres an example.

* love pancakes what about you guys

* me to there the greatest thing ever

*wish i had some right now there even better with choclate chips in them

* i agree there just full of awsome like charlie sheen

TROLL: i like waffle better pancakes suck you shoudl go with what i say not anybody else

* waffles are not better pancakes rulle!!! :p

TROLL: waffles are way better they taste better there little bit crunchy they hold syrup better and if you thing pancakes are better you have no idea what you are talking about.

that is where it will start going down hill.
so what i say if you see a pancake thread and you think waffles are better,
well then start your own thread about it and leave the poor pancake guys alone.

now this doesnt stand for everything it is differnt if you are exchange information on something, say mikuni vs keihin or f7 vs dyno port anything along them lines.
i say just say what you have to say give your reasons and back round to your thinking.

example

witch is better dogs or cats

cats are better

dogs are way better

cats are way better then dogs you f**cking faggot go to hell and die

theres no reason for that and what adds to it is that dogs are better then cats.

how you should handle it

witch is better turtle or frog

frog is better

turtles better

frog is better because it hops and its a frog

turtle is better because it has a shell to pretect it from ninjas and gi joe

imo thats how it should be handled no name calling msart ass comments or bashing just about how turtles cant be afected by ninjas.

im going to put a end to this thread about now so i dont know about you but im going to stop all the fighting and bashing, answer any question i can with weather it be a link to another thread, a use the search, or a full half hour typeing sesion about what it was like at camp when i was 10.

so guys give your opion hopefully we can fix things.
plegd to it if you want or something or pledge to your own guidelines just please do something!!!
state what you think is wrong with the forum or give ideas on what to do to fix things i do not want to loose any more members and i want this site to be what it should be.

ps no fighting in this thread if there is any fighting i will do what i can to see about a mod or admin removing it

yeah i agree with the searching issues, you have to sift through so much arguing you cant find jack!
lets do some more nazi style policing to keep this place a good place instead of just letting people be dinks all the time

wow dude how long did it take u to type that?? u got some good points though I:I
my meth made it go by in a flash took about 2 seconds in my mind

yeah i agree with the searching issues, you have to sift through so much arguing you cant find jack!
lets do some more nazi style policing to keep this place a good place instead of just letting people be dinks all the time

thats my point you have to know what to look for and even then its still hard to find at times but say when its sticked right above there thread thats a differnt story.

my point what may work for one thread isnt going to work for another right?

I do agree mostly but the BS info needs to be called so the people that don't know better, don't follow it.example . If someone says that you can't use an FMF pipe with port work, that needs to be corrected so the new people don't get mis guided . I've learned alot off of this forum but try not to answer unless I'm a 100% sure of what I'm talking about. The bashing and flaming does need to stop. So what if a guy thinks his stock 300ex can beT a ported and piped Blaster. We where all not made to think alike.

For future reference, there is an "ignore" feature in the user control panel so you don't have to read the idiotic posts by some of the members. That cuts down on a lot of the arguing. Mostly though, I've noticed most of the people that complain that they don't "get any help" as being the ones that were too dumb to learn anything in the first place. Let's face it.....there are mostly teenagers on here that have no clue what they are doing.......quite a few do......but quite a few pretend they do and really don't as well and have a puberty rage fit when they break something or are just off on cloud 9. No amount of help can help some of those people unless you are there RIGHT THERE with them in real life.

The forum has been helpful enough for myself and quite few others, so I haven't seen anything going too downhill other than some of the misinformation which is just bound to happen and banning of sheeblast. Other than that, it's been tolerable at least.

I do agree mostly but the BS info needs to be called so the people that don't know better, don't follow it.example . If someone says that you can't use an FMF pipe with port work, that needs to be corrected so the new people don't get mis guided . I've learned alot off of this forum but try not to answer unless I'm a 100% sure of what I'm talking about. The bashing and flaming does need to stop. So what if a guy thinks his stock 300ex can beT a ported and piped Blaster. We where all not made to think alike.

If somebody thinks their stock 300ex can beat a ported Blaster, then THAT does need addressed because it just breeds stupidity within that topic and stupidity spreads like a disease. That dumbassery will spread to the next topic and come up later in just about any conversation...."Well xxx had an FMF pipe with his portjob and he said a 300ex was faster". You have to squash things that are just flat out wrong otherwise the forum is pretty self defeating when it's just a bunch of inconsistent misinformation.

You can tell him he's wrong but don't have to bash or flame him. If they want to beleave everything they hear, then that's there problem. If I want to know the truth, I do researce. If you do some reading on here, then you will find out quickly what's BS and what's not.I try to listen to everything and think about it myself. It's called listen and learn. What if the first guy that came on here and said you could put a 400ex rear shock on a Blaster was told he was BS and got bashed?

You can tell him he's wrong but don't have to bash or flame him. If they want to beleave everything they hear, then that's there problem. If I want to know the truth, I do researce. If you do some reading on here, then you will find out quickly what's BS and what's not.I try to listen to everything and think about it myself. It's called listen and learn. What if the first guy that came on here and said you could put a 400ex rear shock on a Blaster was told he was BS and got bashed?

Saying one thing IS possible is another thing from saying something that ISN'T possible. A retard can keep those stupid thoughts to themselves.....that much I can agree with......but idiocy spreads like a disease it will come up over and over and over and over again especially for those that don't know any better and/or have never seen/ridden a 300ex before. You have to kill it where it stands.

If somebody thinks their stock 300ex can beat a ported Blaster, then THAT does need addressed because it just breeds stupidity within that topic and stupidity spreads like a disease. That dumbassery will spread to the next topic and come up later in just about any conversation...."Well xxx had an FMF pipe with his portjob and he said a 300ex was faster". You have to squash things that are just flat out wrong otherwise the forum is pretty self defeating when it's just a bunch of inconsistent misinformation.
Its not all bout the qaud.Its the rider.

i second this post and its motives.

EGOS are the problem, some guys are just too proud, too stubborn and/or too arrogant to either give of the bountiful knowledge or to politely inform an ignorant newb of the error in his ways or to take a correction on something that he said that has been prooven to be incorrect.

this is a PUBLIC forum, hence politeness is called for. bottom line is people need to think before opening their mouths/fingers. typing before thinking is like opening your exhaust port before your intake. things are not going to function as it should!

BE NICE

I like how LRD aggrees and is one of the main reasons I am not on here near as much. I cant stand people that know every thing especially when they are an ass about it! I don't want to be a know it all but, when some one brings somthing to the table take it or don't . Don't be stupid and correct every one. Maybe someone has more life experience than you. It's OK. You don't have to know as much as me and you are still ok. I could take sheeblast better. At least he was funny when he did it!

I like how LRD aggrees and is one of the main reasons I am not on here near as much. I cant stand people that know every thing especially when they are an ass about it! I don't want to be a know it all but, when some one brings somthing to the table take it or don't . Don't be stupid and correct every one. Maybe someone has more life experience than you. It's OK. You don't have to know as much as me and you are still ok. I could take sheeblast better. At least he was funny when he did it!

Just go to the user control panel and you can put specific users on your ignore list so you don't have to see their posts. That will solve your problems.

I am not trying to start a fight. I am on this sight for information on my quad and to have a good time talking about it. I really do enjoy this sight but ,I have had enough of people correcting every thing I say. I could tell you how the fuel system works on the newest engines that cat has out and would still get corrected. REALLY?! Is this what we all want for our site? How is this promoting new members? Are we just tryng to run you off since you are not a blaster God? I am sorry for jacking your thread but this looks like the excat place to vent about the quality of our membership.

The forum has a wealth of knowledge, as many problems are reoccuring the search has helped me out greatly. But I am a forty year old man and have the patience to actually search for things so i use it. I also don't want to be called a NOOB as used on here like being new to something is bad. Younger members want the answer now they want thier blaster fixed now. If they could have you go to thier house and fix it thats how they would have it. I have missed out on some rides because my machine was not running right and it sucks, imagine if you are like fourteen and it happens, man its like the end of the world. Some of these people may have never turned a wrench before or may not have a father figure to help out. So a little kindness goes a long way.
You guys have taught me alot and I now feel I can chime in and help out on things I am 100% certain about. After being on for a few weeks it is easy to tell the guys that know from those that want to know. Its up to the user to sort it out.
I am new to ATVing because my son wanted to get into it. I bought my Blaster without knowing anything about them, thanks to the users on this site
I have access to tons of information. One more thing MAN DO I LOVE THAT BLASTER, it has taken over my life.

I joined here back in the great days of blasterforum were brandoz posted first on almost every topic. At the time, i was new and knew little. On top of that, I never posted therfore never really got to now anyone. Now I post a lot more and get along with alot more people. I dont know everything and i dont claim too, but when i see a thread with no posts, I post. I never saw the logic in viewing a thread and not posting even a little knowledge, or viewing it and then posting " go search it you fag". It would have taken the same amount of time to answer the guys question.