pics of the Diamond J Customs kit off a quad

I´ve been a good boy this year, maybe Santa Claus will bring me a set of "ASR Yamaha Blaster +3 up 1 Pro Series Racing A-Arms", $500 for the set and $200 for shipping and customs fees. (I hate being my own Santa. lol)

About that DJ kit, and all the discusion going on, one thing is certain, if you take 2 blaster´s, one on stock front and one on DJ kit and banshee shocks, the DJ kit on banshee shocks will ALWAYS win. Period.

HO by the way, do you guys remenber we are talking about BLASTERS ?
This little toy will improve with any shi... we aplly to it.
Yes its a small very very very fun toy to ride, this is not a big gun like a Yamaha 450r or a Suzuki 450lt or a ktm 450.... Real racing machines, These are the ones that where build to race....
Never the less a Blaster will always be a Blaster, i think we can all agree on how much fun a Blaster is, perfect machine for starters.

I was under the assumtion that wheel center line to spindle pivot has more to do with bump steer. Like when you flip the front wheel the center line is moved out more from the spindle adding to bump steer. Not how the A arms mount to the frame, Which from what I under stood affects wheel travel not bump steer. But I can see how the JD kit can mess with suspension geometry. Good A arms take this in to account when they bend them if they want to be the best product possible. Just my 2cents & opinion.

I´ve been a good boy this year, maybe Santa Claus will bring me a set of "ASR Yamaha Blaster +3 up 1 Pro Series Racing A-Arms", $500 for the set and $200 for shipping and customs fees. (I hate being my own Santa. lol)

About that DJ kit, and all the discusion going on, one thing is certain, if you take 2 blaster´s, one on stock front and one on DJ kit and banshee shocks, the DJ kit on banshee shocks will ALWAYS win. Period.
asr pro series arms are 400. saw a set on ebay last night.....

asr pro series arms are 400. saw a set on ebay last night.....

Just gona keep on wishing for them. going for the $500 "kit" and upgrade my front brake lines, (still on original ruber lines from the banshee), they definitely need to go.

X(......$153.40 for shipping / $130 on customs... = $283....X(

:eek:... gran total of $780...:eek:

God da... son of a b... m... f.... jack.....

$283... Would get me the LA 240 KIT. or a big carb or... or...:(:(

Just gona keep on wishing for them. going for the $500 "kit" and upgrade my front brake lines, (still on original ruber lines from the banshee), they definitely need to go.

for that price it may be cheaper to take a trip to the us buy them and mess around for a few days then fly them back in your luggage

You just gotta look for deals bro, And you will need good suspension to handle power. But deals are out there, I got ASR +2+1 pro series with Elka Dual Rates up front for ALOT less than 780 bucks and shipped too. Thanks 370!! cant wait for em to get here!!

no problem dareal.. did they show up yet? you'l be very happy with that setup.. i can't say it performs great over jumps or anythng.. being that i never really rode taht quad.. it was set of for my GF.. not my 210lbs ass

for that price it may be cheaper to take a trip to the us buy them and mess around for a few days then fly them back in your luggage

Bealive me i made the math on that.
save some money, buy all the parts (shocks, axle, A-arms, etc..) in one trip, but kept on bumping on the same 2 problems, the trip alone is up to $600 and then, theres luggage weigh limit issue... so i just keep burning money anyway............ B) and they check our luggage at the airport customs B)
I:I But no hurrys, i´m 35 years, family man runing on family buget you know, this is purely for fun, so things will keep coming up, just need the time and the $$$... not to mention i promisse the wife ill do some work on our sidekick

no problem dareal.. did they show up yet? you'l be very happy with that setup.. i can't say it performs great over jumps or anythng.. being that i never really rode taht quad.. it was set of for my GF.. not my 210lbs ass

not yet, hopefully they will arrive tonight, if not then they should be here by wednesday night. All my ups stuff arrives at night time in my dads bakery dont know why lol. When they get here ill take some pics and start ripping apart the blasty. I:I

$283 to ship it to portugal?

sounds like youi need to save the $$ for everything you need.. fly to the states and take it all back with oyu on teh plane bro... just put it in your checked luggage..

Re: Building a Blaster in the Azores is a ........

Building a Blaster in the Azores is a pain in the wallet !

Check this out:

items-------------------------shipping

ASR A-ams ------------$500 + $135
G force Axle -----------$185 + $95
LA 240 KIT ------------ $270 + $35
works front shocks -----$600 + $90
Flotek Trail porting -----$150 + $150 (shipping engine to USA and back to Azores)
Keihin 35mm Airstriker-- $225 + $40
35mm boot intake-------$70 + $15
Hotrods +4 Crankshaft --$180 + $60

------------------- $2180 + $620 -------give or take an extra $600 on customs ----

$1200 gone that easy
And some new rims... no way, shipping them is more expensive them buying them.