People to watch out for!!!!

i think this threads a good concept, but its not going to work. who wants to look through pages of this thread to see who ripped people off? if they is proof, not just asuming he screwed someone over, it should be something like rep, but only for bad sellers under their name near the rep points spot saying they ripped someone off and it wont be removed by an admin untill it has been solved. so if they make a post, people can look to see that.

you can block the ip of a user whose a dueche bag. so if they get banned, ban the ip as well. so they can no longer rip us off

EDIT: maybe do like a strike system? if they f*ck with people, it should be discused with a mod, and if agreed the user should receive a strike or something and displayed where your rep is..

i like the "bad seller icon" idea,
maybe it could be a pick of a little jackass
heres a few examples.......

Attachments

• JGjackass.jpg
    JGjackass.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 360
  • draft_lens1560563module4076446photo_1237058583Jackass_-_Equus_asinus_-_kindalikesorta.jpg
    draft_lens1560563module4076446photo_1237058583Jackass_-_Equus_asinus_-_kindalikesorta.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 506
  • jackass.jpg
    jackass.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 360
this thread got absolutly nowhere.. 4 pages.. 2 names.. nobody is gonna look through 10-15 pages of BS to find a name of someonwe whos selling a $20 part.. and maybe this forum is different than every other forum in the world.. i knwo for sure it woudl be different than teh 2 sites i'd been admin on... but.. most forums do not take liability for the transactions in the classifeds they are a "use at your own risk" type situation.. they may ban someone whos scammed a few people but they aren;t gonna babysit every transaction taht goes thorugh the classifieds.. people just need to be honest when they sell and honest when they buy for that matter..

/\/\/\/\/\ you're right, this forum is differernt, we try to look out tor each other here!!!!!!!!

you obviously missed the point.. what i was saying is that sites don't hold themselves accountable for the transactions in the classifieds... nice slam on a site you've never been on though....

this thread got absolutly nowhere.. 4 pages.. 2 names.. nobody is gonna look through 10-15 pages of BS to find a name of someonwe whos selling a $20 part.. and maybe this forum is different than every other forum in the world.. i knwo for sure it woudl be different than teh 2 sites i'd been admin on... but.. most forums do not take liability for the transactions in the classifeds they are a "use at your own risk" type situation.. they may ban someone whos scammed a few people but they aren;t gonna babysit every transaction taht goes thorugh the classifieds.. people just need to be honest when they sell and honest when they buy for that matter..

you obviously missed the point.. what i was saying is that sites don't hold themselves accountable for the transactions in the classifieds... nice slam on a site you've never been on though....

no, i did get the point, and i have been over to the other site(s), it was cool, just more going on than i need,
i only run blasters, my 'ol lady calls it my "mistress"
you've been very helpful here, and a valued member,
no slam intended, musta been my loyalty and sense of brotherhood here, rearing its ugly head!! hahaha

ps.... i went and voted for bunny too!!!!

and i'm thinkin until this thread or one like it gets stickied, that it's still in the discussion stage???? freek himself was on here making suggestions

Last edited:
no, i did get the point, and i have been over to the other site(s), it was cool, just more going on than i need,
i only run blasters, my 'ol lady calls it my "mistress"
you've been very helpful here, and a valued member,
no slam intended, musta been my loyalty and sense of brotherhood here, rearing its ugly head!! hahaha

ps.... i went and voted for bunny too!!!!

and i'm thinkin until this thread or one like it gets stickied, that it's still in the discussion stage???? freek himself was on here making suggestions

lol awk, always so calm. and i think this is just discussion also but i do like the bad seller icon idea. i dont even think the losers mentioned even post anymore.....

i would like to add a name to the list....."Liquid5Soul"........we did a trade deal and i sent him his parts and i never received mine and it's been over a month...just a heads up guys

later

YB