People to watch out for!!!!

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
as i have seen to many get ripped off in the past and present i thought i would make a post so people can give the names of the people that are dead beats and rip people off

maybe a mod can sticky this.....

thanksI:I

Only problem with this is it becomes a bashing thread and people will takes sides very easily.Just remember there is always 2 sides to a story.If you are going to buy something from a seller do a search on there forum name.I had one bad experience and put out a thread called "username Bad seller" and put all the details in there.I ended up getting my money back from the seller and later he was banned for his actions and the thread never got out of control and you didn't have to scroll through a ton of pages to find out who wrote what about who.Just my opinion.

Reactions: Devo
Why be negative all the time,,,why not have a post about good sellers. I mean you can see rep points and stuff but people should list the good sellers so bad sellers can see the light....

Also, the"Bad Sellers" could equally have their side of the story and we all know there are bad buyers.."oh the money is in the mail, just send the stupid part",,you know the type....

Why be negative all the time,,,why not have a post about good sellers. I mean you can see rep points and stuff but people should list the good sellers so bad sellers can see the light....

Also, the"Bad Sellers" could equally have their side of the story and we all know there are bad buyers.."oh the money is in the mail, just send the stupid part",,you know the type....

isnt that what feedback is for? but that is a good idea. and you are a great seller with fast shipping. but all the forum mebers should be like you but there not so that why we made this

i will sticky this .............but it will not turn into a bashing thread....and please just post a description of a bad deal, the seller should also have a chance to explain his part but..any bashing from other members will not be tolerated.......this is just to inform people of the sketchy sellers here......not to bash them

i bought a brake caliper or should say i PAID for one from cmh156. its been about 2 months and still dont have the part. i've pm'd him several times and he'd feed me a lame excuse each time and say he'd ship the next day. he even had the balls to tell me "your just gonna have to wait till i sell another part so i have money to ship yours" well wtf i paid you so you should have shipped it with the money i sent you..

also i think it would be good if a mod could come back to this thread once a month or so and clean out all the non pertinent posts that arent naming a seller so soemoen doesnt have to go through 10 pages to find 5 bad sellers.

great idea tho now i can stop whining in the forums

also i think it would be good if a mod could come back to this thread once a month or so and clean out all the non pertinent posts that arent naming a seller so soemoen doesnt have to go through 10 pages to find 5 bad sellers.

yes good idea freek could you go in and delete all the posts that dont name bad sellers...thanks man...keep it simple and to point we dont need everyones opinions on ppl....so only post if you have been ripped off by someone....

Last edited by a moderator: