parting blaster

howmuch is the reeds w shipping to 49958
sorry guys i dont wanna strip the motor and be stuck with extra parts...if you wanna buy it whole and part it out yourself?? lol

just make an offer i really need to get it gone trades welcome
have a 98 dodge deisel and jeep if anyone has parts i maybe intresed in

I could use the exhaust if it's in good condition. How about some pics? How much shipped to San Diego...92117?
Thanks, Jay.

Depending on how much money I have left(gun show this weekend) I am very intrested in the rear brake system. So it would be $150.00 shipped right???

Also how are the brake pads???? And where do I purchase new ones for future refrence???

I need the complete engine,carb,and harness.How much do you need? Is it in good shape? Any pics?

Master_Blaster my pads are fairly new. you can get pads from ebay or blasterzone.com thats where i bought the brake it and they are still selling there stuff

94yz250blaster pics should be on page 2. some info on the motor i believe on page 2 also. the kick start is missing. the carb i have is messed up but is rebuildable you can have it if you buy the motor. harness is there also
make me an offer

im about to stop parting it out because its to much of a hassle

hah my blaster right now looks just like yours in pic i need an engine bad

how much for the complete engine no carb or wiring

can you pm some pics of the fmf exhaust? and how much are you looking to sell it for? pm me

The pics didn't work on my computer dont no why?? I'll line up for that exhaust though, I'm looking for the fatty pipe and either the Q or turbine core 2 silencer. Let me know if it's still up for grabs andif you could pm pics that'dbe awesome

Sold the motor yet?? i need a stator coil if you decide to part it out. an prolly take the BBK off your hands to.