opinions needed please?

May 14, 2007
Westtown, NY
ok well i ordered a set of cfm air scoops off ebay got em for 35 shipped less than what they wanted for em haha... But heres my dilemma im undecided on whether or not to paint em red or leave em the stock aluminum look heres a pic of my atv minus my blue shock covers i just got and yea i know its like red white and blue but i just want some honest opinions.....
003.jpg
[/IMG]

haha yea.... thanx guys thats probably what ill do i have some left over metallic red paint that i used on my swingarm hopefully its enough to paint these lil scoops... and idk y i did the whole red white and blue scheme... when i got it it was just white plastics with the front blue fenders... then i got the red hubs off a guy on project blaster cuz the guy that i bought it off like messed my other ones up so then i just went from there but over all i think my blaster looks good and pulls off the red white and blue pretty good without even being patriotic....

yea thats my plan then i have a few stickers to throw on it that i got for free so itll look good..... supposed to getting a 250r rear shock for it like this week hopefully and possibly some banshee fronts then itll be good for a while and a bigger carb but i prob wont use that till i get a better exhaust and probably a port job which is in the future ahha