OMG, I was in a serious car crash today!!!

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
My buddy and I got in a serious car accident today and I just got home, unhurt! woouu long day.​

It was his truck and he was passing a bunch of cars on a two lane highway, on straight stretch cuz it was backed up and he went for it....when he sees a gap to pull back in the right lane this little toyota yaris pulls out and side swipes his truck, he just saw it, swurved, slammed on the brakes, and it went into a slide, the truck hopped and/or bounced a couple times and then tipped onto the drivers side with my ass still strapped in the passenger seat going, WTF?!?!?!?

We were not even going that fast, he was already on the brakes before the yaris popped its nose out....
he had his window down and good thing his arm didnt fly out and get crushed,....its pretty funny cuz he's a volunteer firefighter and he's chatting with other guys there cracking jokes and sh*t, cuz its he doesnt care about the truck. Its a 1995 ford ranger with 203,000 k's on it and the 4X4 diff. blew out(had a crack in it), tranny is going, the wipers, radio, windows all dont work, a total write off. He still thinks its driveable, he said that as soon as he got out the truck, lmfao! Every possible emergency vehicle showed up, police, fire and ambulance, all in all it was an insane day to say the least!​

For the members that live in the Barrie area, it happened on hwy 89 east of the 400, between the 10th sideroad and the 400. The time of the crash was around 12:00pm EST.

and the guy in the yaris was really really cool....all he got was a $86.00 ticket for an improper turn.​

Last edited:
dude you live in barrie Ontario?? my mom got into a car crash it wrote off the car but wasnt her fault it was a idiot who made a left infront of her on a green

Dude what a f88king wild ride rh? Lol i was in crase like that...my bro just got his lisence and took my dads nova out...thought he we cool and took off on the highway...we smashed into the mdeian flipped on the roof and i was hangin upside down.... I broke my arm and my finger my bro broke his hand,arm,and his foot....

Dude what a f88king wild ride rh? Lol i was in crase like that...my bro just got his lisence and took my dads nova out...thought he we cool and took off on the highway...we smashed into the mdeian flipped on the roof and i was hangin upside down.... I broke my arm and my finger my bro broke his hand,arm,and his foot....

that takes the cake right there,..haha.... nobody got hurt in our little crash, lol.

Here it is boyz...

The paint job looks like new cause he had it repainted just this past winter, dont cost him a penny to get it done tho.

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

look at the smokey background!!!!!

IMG_2903.jpg

4 strokes can burn oil too!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: