OMG, I was in a serious car crash today!!!

Dude! are you kidding? That is a "light bar" in the bed. Most of them i've seen are made of the thinest pipe that they can use. Roll bars or cages are in the cab. Glad you are ok!

I am very sad right now cuz that was the blasty hauler...:( His next truck he definitely wants to get is a Dodge Cummins 2500 Diesel with a Edge Performance Chip adding 161 HP at a push of a button.

Last edited:
heres the 300zx we totaled off
i75090113_47356.jpg

i75090108_65862.jpg

i75090101_15238.jpg

i75090104_14278.jpg

it still looks driveable!

I guess if anyone has pics of your own personal crashes that you were involved in, lets see who had it the worst.

Drivable for sure.

heres my dads old explorer. some guy in one of those pontiac pointy vans(there built on a car chassis so there sh*t) was going down this hill that leads to a corner on my old street from my old town and its a blind interesection but buddy didnt stop he looked right and by the time he looked left my dad was there, inocently driving home for some lunch and buddy couldnt do anything so it was my dads choice, he could t-bone the f*ck out of the idiot, but that woulda been bad, go behind and smash into the rock face or go infront and take a risk so he went front. any way, they were guna hit so my dad hit his front right corner off the vans front left corner at the engine. smushed my dads truck a bit, but he ripped the front off that van, literly. engine was down the street. so my dad hit him but there was a hill at the bottom of the road so the force pushed him down the hill so my dads trying to hold the brake while being destroyed by an airbag. didnt hit any trees(somehow) but was stuck down there for awhile.

Dadsoldexplorer.jpg

we just put new brake rotars and pads as well as new nice tires all around like a couple months before. f*cking gay.

well i think so far 89's dad had it worse that is one smashed up front end. i would have just t-boned the idiot just for the hell of it.

I am very sad right now cuz that was the blasty hauler...:( His next truck he definitely wants to get is a Dodge Cummins 2500 Diesel with a Edge Performance Chip adding 161 HP at a push of a button.

by just pushing a button he gets 161hp??????????? how the hell?? i wish i could get something like that in my first car if some idiot starts annoying me on the highway i just press a button and fly by him

He's actually not getting the cummins, He just put a down payment on a '06 VW jetta TDI for 17,000 CAN, he has a thing for diesels if u havent already noticed. Its the 5 speed, 1.9 turbo diesel model, and I'm going to see how good I am in a standard diesel , lol.