OMFG!!!! look

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rcmaster8

OMFG BLASTER BLOWS!!!! on track so much i cant do sh*t with it if i go off a jump my legs hit the fender like xcrazy and it never lands flat!!! i will never ride on track again till i get bigger quad or extended a arms!!! but for trails it so fun i was ripping up the trails

are u seriouse? no there lots of stock quad and thoose ppl jumping litterally a 80ft step up

maybe u need more practice before u try a track, you can race cut the fenders if your legs hit them.

nah dude i got some experience enoguth i got over the jumps and its still so roughand on a dirtbike sooo smootthh

ok...sorry rc..but maybe you should get more experience with the BLASTER...cuz i jump dirtbikes all the time..but when u change over to a quad, its a hell of alot more different an a quad, just work on it man, tell us how it goes and yeah..if you race cut your fenders just a lil bit u wont hit them as much....or as u said..extended a arms
works good...bu let us know how you do after u get little more used to it

what u mean it never lands flat thats not the quad my blaster lands flat and its stock u just have to practice jumping and what to do in the air as its nothing like a dirtbike yes the blaster doesn't like the landing but it will still land flat lol

ok...sorry rc..but maybe you should get more experience with the BLASTER...cuz i jump dirtbikes all the time..but when u change over to a quad, its a hell of alot more different an a quad, just work on it man, tell us how it goes and yeah..if you race cut your fenders just a lil bit u wont hit them as much....or as u said..extended a arms
works good...bu let us know how you do after u get little more used to it
i really wish i could. but if i even extended 1 inch then it wouldnt fit on the trailer with my kx125

are u seriouse? no there lots of stock quad and thoose ppl jumping litterally a 80ft step up

in 2002 (kory ellis) factory yamaha rider,jump a bone stock blaster 89feet,and if you dont belive me find your self a dirt wheels of 2002 you will see,i just dont recall the month do!!!

well i mean duh u can do it. the blaster can prob jump 200ft. just not land flat and not break any parts jajajajaja!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway i dont want to start with a 14 years old kids (i am not saying all 14 years old are like him) but there is like 130 member here thats will say thats your inexperiance is the probleme!!!! and THATS A FACTS!!!

dude its not that at all get it right and im nto 14 dumb f*ck

yo rcmaster wats up ur ass all we wana do is give u help but ur being a faggot

srry bought that but i wish i had some dirt and some room to build and start at a lil jump cause starting at the big jump are too rough i roll up itand its does crazy its all rough im bounching everywere(standing up)

any suggestion on what to do? to get better faster? cause i need a new quad xD

Status
Not open for further replies.