OMFG!!!! look

Status
Not open for further replies.
srry bought that but i wish i had some dirt and some room to build and start at a lil jump cause starting at the big jump are too rough i roll up itand its does crazy its all rough im bounching everywere(standing up)
see thats the spirit start little and go big thats the way to do-it!!!

i want a new quad i really want a yfz450! cause the blaster stock suspention BLOWS! and its so narrow and frame is small. so my dad said instead of getting better suspention(like $1000 whole set we'd just get a better quad)

OMFG BLASTER BLOWS!!!! on track so much i cant do sh*t with it if i go off a jump my legs hit the fender like xcrazy and it never lands flat!!! i will never ride on track again till i get bigger quad or extended a arms!!! but for trails it so fun i was ripping up the trails

Each has his own opinions.

let me tell ya almost all quad blows in stock trim on track ,cause if they were perfect nobody will ever buy aftermarket parts!!!

So, is that a good choice to change quad instead of hope up blaster?

well,i'm probably never getting rid of my blaster since it already has been modded the way i want it,plus i like the two stroke power, and i'm getting to poor to afford anything else, i don't have a problem keeping up with the big 450s. there is almost no limit for a blaster.

if u put suspension,A-arms,Axle. in a blaster it will jump like any other quad, my blaster has the stock shocks in it........ :-D i have no problem jumping on the racetrack but i have my own mx track in my backyard so i have practice time.

its your call, the yfzs cost almost 6-7 grand a blaster cost 2-3 grand from personal experience it seems like the 4 stroke aftermarket parts cost more.

yea i agree with dirty blaster, jsut put some works with rezzys, should cost u a little over a grand, n u should be fine

yeah. im trying to get extended a-arms but my dad wont get hes like "were not modding the blaster, if anything well get a new quad" i guess frame to small idk

but how much are the cheapest a-arm and what brand? plz let me know thx.

if u want to stay cheap get some +3 a arms and some yfz front shocks revalve them and put a honda 400ex rear shock on they are great and i know people who beat people with full race shocks like pep with that set up

why do you write in a yamaha blaster site that a yamaha blaster blows are you really that stupid????????

srry bought that but i wish i had some dirt and some room to build and start at a lil jump cause starting at the big jump are too rough i roll up itand its does crazy its all rough im bounching everywere(standing up)
he apologized for dising the blaster. so there was no reason to call him stupid!!!

if you start flaming in the threads the admins may or will ban you. so behave and act mature

well yhes telling me sh*t i already said srry for. and yall give me enought sh*t i just trying to talk then he has to f*ck with everyone cause he cant read english?

i know, rc, and im happy that you apologized...

AND BLASTER KNOCK IT OFF....DONT BUG HIM, HE APOLOGIZED..TRUST ME..you dont want to get on MY bad side..thats reallly bad for you...just let it go..he apologized.... no flaming...

and rc -- uhhm, u asked how to get better id say just start off with some small mounds..and keep movin on up thats what i did..i had a rough transition from yz250 dirtbke to blaster when it came to jumping... so i just hit small mounds to work on my landings and then i worked up to some bigger stepups and sh*t..so..i guess there is no easy way out besides loads of practice like i said tho -- let us know how all goes..

well the big prob is there no jumps arodn here i live in sa i tight compact city u cant even ride noonewhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.