Oldsmobile Cutlass 442

i don't deal much with the B.O.P. stuff. mostly chevy.. but anyways... some of those 200 trannies had the dual bell housing bolt patterns... i had alwasy thoguht the 200's werer junk too BUT.. i've sen lately in car craft they are buildign some nasty built 200 trannies.. i think the article said "build a 200 trans for 800hp" they probably use the case and thats about it.. anyway.. the B.O.P. (buick, olds, pontiac) share a common bolt pattern.. so realitically you could do a 455 in that car.. i've seen them one with 455's in them.. and you could actually use a pontiac 400... a 307 or 403 olds is a waste.. bang for your buck you cannot beat a small block chevy.. and whats this nonsense about a smallblock will beat a big block off the line? the small block does weight less.... but a big block is known for crazy torque.. in fact if i remermber correctly.. one yera olds 455 had something like 560lbs from the factory.. dn the buick 455 was very close to that as wall.... for comparison purposes.. my 04 superduty diesel pickup has 570 lb/ft.... and taht car is less than 1/2 what my truck wieghs.

cutlassblankout.jpg

cutlassblankout2.jpg

pics145.jpg

pics146.jpg

pics148.jpg

pics149.jpg

pics150.jpg

pics151.jpg

pics152.jpg

there it is needs a lot of work found out it runs needs a tune up. really thinking hard about getting it

Good God. RUN. That thing is a money pit, and NOT worth the money. That isn't even worth taking for free, actually, that heap isn't worth taking if the guy PAID you a couple hundred.

run fast!!!! that thing is a completely pile of sh*t. i dont' know what you'd be paying for it but it's not worth it.. the f*cking roof is rusted through!!!