OIL injector jug

I ment the oil container in the back. I am going to keep it for now because it is working good. So I was wondering what other oils were good instead of Yamaha lube

you cant use good oils because they dont make them injector friendly. i guess the best would probably be maxima super m injector

whatever you get make sure you mix 32:1. if it says to mix less than you are crazy. i was told that maxima super m and motul make very good oils. i run super m cause i have a ton of it already

MAXIMA SUPER M injector, best sh*t made in my opinion, and that opinion is 3 blasters deep since 1996, the '96 bought new, sold 8 years later with the injection still workin great, the stock piston still in it and running great

MAXIMA SUPER M injector, I will go to Cycle gear and pick some up....I would really like to keep the blaster running with the injector system...I will keep you guys posted when I crank it over this weekend with the new wiesco piston,new jet,new fmf muffler and v-force reeds..

MAXIMA SUPER M injector, best sh*t made in my opinion, and that opinion is 3 blasters deep since 1996, the '96 bought new, sold 8 years later with the injection still workin great, the stock piston still in it and running great

Yea, we ran that in our mopeds and it's about the best stuff I can think of for injectors.

I can't even remember what I ran in my injector unit for the Blaster......that was a couple centuries ago. :-/