Official 250x/300ex thread

found this... this would be my choice in exhaust for one.. DMC Exhaust scroll half way down the page..

TRX300EX
4 pounds lighter than stock, the DMC Stainless steel system for the TRX300EX delivers a powerhouse of performance only found in a DMC system. Through the exclusive design of the DMC Dual Muffler/Pulse Chamber, you'll reap the benefits of more horsepower at useable rpms from 4,500 through 7,250. Additional features include a three-step, tig-welded headpipe with a billet aluminum flange. The DMC Muffler/Pulse Chamber can be ordered with or without U.S. Forestry approved spark arrestor. The DMC System is not compatible with any stock exhaust components.

"…the motor sounds throatier and revs out higher than stock." -Dirt Wheels 2/00
Complete system $385
Slip-on $240
2K spark arrestor $50
NOTES:
• Fits 87-00 TRX250X and 93-00 TRX300EX
• 4.36lbs weight savings over stock
• Pilot jet is standard
• Main jet one up from standard

yeah, i baught a brand new recon in 2001 and rod it for bout 2 years, i didnt do anything to the motor except change oil/filter, and i didnt notice any valve noise or anything, and my grandfather baught a 1987 200sx atv, hasnt done anything except brakes/tires/oil, and i think 4 spark plugs and it starts and runs like new, oh and like 4 sets of tires

lol i was waitin on ur kid to get the blaster started and show ya how its done..lol if i can find proof that a xr600 motor will bolt up my blaster will be for sale, then ill show the 400ex whats up..lol