No more quading =[

glad u got away from ur mom and sorry to hear about all the stuff going wrong with u and ur friend just dont be scaired of a quad cus u wrecked i broke my feamur 3 years ago on a skateboard when i was 13 and the first thing i did when i got off the crutches was got on my skateboard just dont let somethen like that scare u good luck!!!! tell ur mom i sayed shes a biotch and that nobody deservs somethen like that!!!!

well dude i'll i can tell u is try to leave ur past, and look towards the future. i been though some f*cked up situation. as i matter of fact i still i'm. i get depressed alot and i'm very pessimistic. But one thing that drives me through every obstacle is looking towards the future. Make plans and expections. get a job, or do something to earn money, go mow a yard, help your neighbor plant some flowers, there's always something for you to do if you really look for it. plan to rebuild your blaster, slowly you should be able to do it. When i started i was only 14 and i put up some big expections and goals for myself. i just wanted to get a truck, and a 50cc scooter. i pushed and pushed, i worked my dam ass off during the summers... mowed yards, planted gardens, put up fences, did body work, sanded like a million cars and it was all very annoying and exhausting, but it all payed off... i'm now 17 years old and i did get my truck, i did get my dumb scooter lol, and i actually got 3 fourwheelers. i actually started rebuilding my blaster today, which i started with a bare frame and now it's a complete four wheeler. i'm not just trying to talk a bunch of bs, i just get depressed alot and just trying to see how i can help... trying to achive my goals helps me get through depression and hard times, it might help u too. hope everything works out for u man. good luck

they want 875 to get my sh*t outta impound then the 500$ fine..and another 1 and im taking a hit against my license i cant get it till im 21 now..
im 14

hell my friend got his impounded and he's 14 but it cost 65$ and it was his to take home, sorry to hear bout you and your friend tho...

Last edited:
got it outa impound for 175, anddd..they took 60 for my friends shee..cuz they considered it a "trike" it only had 3 wheels..

Damn that sucks. I used to ride crazy on our foreman, and never wore a helmet. Well, a kid thats a couple years older then me, but he goes to my school totaled his quad. I forget what it was. But he went to jump a hill in the road by his house. He started out in a field. Well he was doing 70 or 80 when he hit the road, and then he sees a car on the other side of the hill, so he slammed on his front breaks and turned hard. Well that right there will costs you on anything. He flipped. I think he got thrown into a tree, and beat up real bad. Knocked a lot of his teeth out, cut em up real bad, broke his jaw, and broke other bones. It totaled his quad. But he wasnt wearing a helmet. So he was super lucky. Our neighbor that we ride with some is a volunteer firefighter, and got called to the scene. He said it was horrible, and since then I always wear a helmet. I ride like a maniac, and many times i shouldve just flipped got hurt bad, but somehow i just come out without wrecking.

But my dads friend was riding his snowmobile a few years ago, and had a heart attack. I think when it happened his hand squeezed the handlebars, and sent him wide open up a hill. If anybody has ridden a good snowmobile, not them old ones, you know how powerful they are. His sled hit a tree and split in two. He hit a tree with his head. It shattered is helmet, split his skull, and killed him instantly. And i know of a couple other snowmobile accidents weve seen, and i was almost in one. Its just a risk you take, and you should be aware of. It can be safe and fun, but you gotta pay attention. If you ride safe, smart, and not past your abilitys then your chances for an accident are lowered. Just from the number of people ive heard of getting hurt, and some that i know personally, i ride smarter and safer. Its just not worth the risk to push it and be crazy, cause you never know what will happen.

well a few years ago a couple of my buddys were being careless at a party 1 blaster and 1 400 ex they were drunk and decided to start ripping around this party out in the woods/ strip mind and one had head lights the other didnt but they were both flying down the same trail and hit head on both dead now i think they were both 17 or 18 and we were all good friends everyone is missing them so im happy you to made it out alive but i got to say thats a chance we all take its our hobby our passion our addrenaline rush so all i can say is get better and jump back on if possible

This is an interesting post. From two guys getting pretty messed up, and goes towards one of them having problems at home.

I am glad that both of you are OK now. Yeah, parents don't know crap. Old fashioned, can be a pain in the ass, know sh*t. I have heard all that stuff.

I am one of those parents. But in reality, I am no different than alot of 15 year olds. Still want to have fun, do stuff, but along the way I have gained alot of knowledge that a 15 year old has not yet experienced. This knowldege plays a big role in my decision making process today, which at times to a 15 year old may sound dumb boring etc. I have heard all of it. Remember, as parents we only want he best for our children, even though at times this may not seem apparent to our kids. As far as your problems at home, it was real troubling for me to read all of that. I suggest to you that you seek some counselling, because it would only help you. There is alot of stuff going on that would be extemely difficult for anyone to deal with. Prayers for your dads safe return home.

Whatever you do, safety is the #1 priority. Nobody plans on getting hurt, it just happens, right? Going 85 mph on a quad is OK right as long as you do it safely? Sorry guys, but that is not safe. You can survive hitting a tree at 20 mph, but not 85. Think of your head like an egg, because that is what your brain is like. The kinetic energy of a quad at 85 mph is more than 16X greater than at 20. It does not take a whole lot of shaking of the brain to leave you with life long damage.

Remember it is all fun until someone gets hurt. Play safely, avoid excess speeds and live to see another day.

Best wishes,

Rob.

yea that sucks sorry to hear it guys but you doin alright, and stress marks on the back plastics are nothing, you can get decent bars for .. i dunno 75 bucks, and the bumper.. if you know anyone that welds or works with metal they should be able to fix it

well guys, me and my friend are goin good, just figured id let yall know that he made a great recovery, except..he has a little brain damage. hes slower when he talks, or thinks. but now hes got 3 scares, a rod and 4 plates and alot of screws.. me i have a plate and screws in my knee...but guess what, im gettin hydros on my rear brakes..

i just started reading this thread today and just happened to get your message from yesterday. that sucks for your friend that he has brain damage from it. speaking as a parent i would'nt be able to live with myself if my kid had brain damage from the quad i gave him that i wasnt supervising him on. sorry you guys had to go through that and hopefully you learned a lesson from the whole ordeal. and dont diss the 2 smokes either not theyre fault lol but seriously hope everyone is well and hope everyone learned a big lesson that will benefit you later in life :-D

yea, he rebuilt his banshee, and he put it all back to stock, got rid of his Procircuit pipes, his cheeta cubs, and his stroker. and just made it stock, hes riding it in the snow..but hes ok

so how is the whole brain damaged thing play out with school etc. is he havin a hard time? know someone that was in a car wreck that had to have a home tutor for like a year and a half

well, he has a home tutor on the weekends, or else hell forget whatever he was learning. and in school. he has trouble paying attention. cant concentrate

they said by looking at his MRI's that the damage is starting to fix its self, slowly. but its starting to get fixed. they said hell never be the same. but could be close to it