no idea whats wrong

Yea straight in cylinder and in the intake box still won't start and the kicker feels low on compression when I try and kick it so idk it's just frustrating if its blown I'm going bigger bore and head work donut right

Could I have put too much sealant on the flange and all when I sealed it with ultra copper and its clogging it ? So it won't start ?

that would take like 2 tubes I:I
if the fuel was left on, and float valve leaking ? it may have flooded/filled the crankcase with fuel, and no amount of kicking will get it started.

i've taken the pipe off, stood a kx125 on it's nose and kicked to clear water that flooded it.

i've also seen a banshee with pipes off, pulled around in gear, fuel off, throttle held wide open, to clear the crankcases flooded with fuel.
do not do it too long, rotating parts with no lube could be disastrous, if it's flooded, you'll see tons of it spewing out the exhuast port. if none is visible, stop.

yea idk the carb was off the bike for most of the time when i was doing the rear and i always turn off the fuel so i know thats not the issue so idk ima do the compression test tonight and see

No I never did a leak down test before don't know how too don't have anything to do it

I ran bike with the pro circuit exhast up and down street but it was leaking so bad had no power and te bike was bogging so bad I parked it

Ok ill so that tonight a a compression test if compression fine ill try and do a leak down test but even if there is a leak wouldn't it still start? And If I have no compression what's it mean rings are fried

If you have been riding with a combination of a leaky header and an air leak in the intake tract, you could have cooked piston and rings, which will return a lack of compression.

I just checked compression and jumped right to 120 psi so I have good compression so idk what to do now it won't start At All how do I adjust the clip for the needle were is it maybe I'm not getting enough fuel for the 300 main jet

How long has your tors been disconnected? Has it started since it's been disconnected? Do you have a 32.5 pilot jet in? Where is you air screw? Have you checked float height?

i pulled the reeds and my bro said there not sealing they are sticking open so im thinking tats it

you can flip those petals and see if they seal then. until you get new ones.
don't forget loc-tite on the screws that hold the petals/reed stops in.

How long has your tors been disconnected? Has it started since it's been disconnected? Do you have a 32.5 pilot jet in? Where is you air screw? Have you checked float height?

tors been disconnected ever since i owned bike 32.5 pilot jet float high correct air screw is on the left side of the carb

I had to change my pants?

Awl what u mean flip it take read off and flip it around put it back on ?

yes, the reed petals will get weak and stay open, remove them from the cage and flip them over for a better seal