New from bama

DocHoliday

May 4, 2013
What's up. Newbie here. I have a 2005 yamaha blaster, that I picked up for cheap. It will start up and run fine then the rpms will go through the roof. Carb was just cleaned to the max and everything set back to stock positions. Need some insight on what may be causing this spike in rpms. The slide sounds to be moving back into position. Being new to the forum I cannot get in contact with anyone to purchase a leak down tester to check the motor I am wanting to purchase one if anyone can help. I want to get this thing running smoothly so I can start to add some mods but if confused on what to do.

I'm trying to get in touch with him but I cannot pm him or leave reply on his leakdown sell page cause I'm new assuming.

welcome to BF Doc,
i see the freind request you sent,
you need to be a member for 3 days, which you have been, and have 3 posts for the private message system to awaken for you
get them 2 more posts in, then look at the top right corner of every page for your Private message link

Haha I tried. Saw where you pm'd me. I read it but won't let me respond I try clicking your name still do not see where to pm you.

Thanks. For the vforce 4 reeds are they much better than the 3 I'm looking into buying new reed and reed case all stock blaster except for ordering toomey on Monday

When you get your new tester here is how to use it!

14mqc1y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nice one. I really appreciate all the feedback can't wait to et it running smoothly pics soon