new dog..again (pit bull)

MXmaineiac67

Feb 28, 2008
check her out..shes 3 years old and her name is lucy
part lab btw..

lol @ the pic..she was tryin to eat me :/

You got her at 3 years old? Doesn't that such when she already got used to the old owner and you have to retrain her now?

just hope the old owner didnt beat her or anything cause she might turn on u just be careful with her...bites from a pittbull dont feel real good

just hope the old owner didnt beat her or anything cause she might turn on u just be careful with her...bites from a pittbull dont feel real good
yea..she did get beaten..and she almost ate my lil nephew so she might not stay long but..
shes a good dog, she likes donuts, lmao I:I

Thats dog will end up biting someone. A 3 year old pit that has been beaten is one of the worst dogs you could try to train.

lmao, you're so random i love it

but yea we've been giving her lots of attention and love but you can tell she's been beaten because if you move too fast around her she'll lay down and curl up in a ball it makes me feel terrible :(

to flyers....uh just because its a pit dont mean sh*t....i used to have 2 of them and they are nicer than poodles...just because ppl fight them is why ppl hate them....get over it...u can fight little sh*tzoo or whatever they are