New Blaster Forum Member

Petas

Apr 1, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Just bought a 2002 Blaster last week. I am really happy with it. I have rode my friends atvs a lot and have wanted one for a long time. Got it for $800I:I

It is stock as far as I know which is good for me. I don't really wanna mess with it too much. At least not the motor. Not looking to race. Runs great the way it is.

Just tried to post pics but says the limit is like 19kb. I have the pics in my alblum.

Anyway I live In the Greensboro area in North Carolina. Would love to find some people to ride with around here. I hope to get down to Uwharrie this spring/summer. Maybe Busco Beach. From what I read sounds like fun. Only thing is its about 3 hours from me. Uwharrie is a little closer.

welcome bro .

Thanks man. I hear your the guy that sells the gsxr hydraulic brake kit for the rear. Im gonna have to get one of those soon.

wellcome stay stock if i had a nickle for every new member saying they wanted to keep it stock and then ended up droping some serius g's B)

Welcome, man! I'm a couple hours south of you in Hamlet, but if you're looking for guys to ride with, hit me up some weekend in a month or so (by then my Blaster build should be done!) and we can go hit Busco or another park in the area.

Nice to have another NC rider onboard. BTW, you can add a Toomey pipe and jet kit without breaking the bank or having to do major engine work. It will be a HUGE improvement over stock and your engine will still stay reliable...

When I hear of a Blaster being stock, I have to imagine the owner's world resembles something like this. They are running from the Moddinator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome. I tried to post pics on here again last night but it says the limit is 19kb. That's tiny!

Anyway I got my k&n filter and new rear brake cable on tonight. The guy that had it before me cut the cable because he couldn't figure out how to take the cable off because the rear caliper was sticking(I don't think he was very mechanicly inclined). I cleaned and greased the caliper and put the new cable on tonight. Works good. I bought the cable that eliminates the rear parking brake.

Next I am going to do a plug chop to see if it's running right. I have no air box lid so I hope it's not running lean. I bought three new spark plugs but I have nowhere to run it wide open(legally) around my house.

Oh and Braaapter I would love to meet and ride at one of the parks around here. Sounds like fun. Ill try to keep up with you and see when your project is done.