Never Posted This

One more pic from last Tuesday

KFXJump3.jpg

DUDE....just yesterday i rode my cousins kfx400.....that thing is a absolute monster, his is really ugly and has been abused buy his buddies all of the machines life.....it looks kinda bad but it runs soo strong......i aired it out a couple times and i was getting 5 ft high and 16 feet long, those things are beast.....hes gonna try and sell his soon so i might try and get it......

As for the 400ex, I had a 99 with a couple of mods but I will tell you that thing ran good and never left me walking. Even when something broke it still made it home. But I have since then upgraded to a 2006 Kfx 400. I would not say its a beast compared to me 400ex since it is stock but they do ride nice. Upgraded shocks from the older kfx/ltz. This thing you could eat off of it. Wheelin and dealin got me this thing for $2700..
But I am like you, I would have gone for the deal you got too...
2m5gqia.jpg

This is from last weekend

mi0ymh.jpg

As for the 400ex, I had a 99 with a couple of mods but I will tell you that thing ran good and never left me walking. Even when something broke it still made it home. But I have since then upgraded to a 2006 Kfx 400. I would not say its a beast compared to me 400ex since it is stock but they do ride nice. Upgraded shocks from the older kfx/ltz. This thing you could eat off of it. Wheelin and dealin got me this thing for $2700..
But I am like you, I would have gone for the deal you got too...
2m5gqia.jpg

This is from last weekend

mi0ymh.jpg

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish mine was Orange. Ever since the KFX was introduced I was infatuated with the orange ones. I can't seem to find any good deals on orange fenders on eBay. It sucks.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish mine was Orange. Ever since the KFX was introduced I was infatuated with the orange ones. I can't seem to find any good deals on orange fenders on eBay. It sucks.

just a suggestion but why dont you buy a can of orange krylon fusion and just paint the fenders using that?

There were a couple of 06 orange ones for sale for about $2600 around here. Not sure why people are hurting I guess. I bought mine this spring, runs great. I am trying to keep it mostly stock because it stays more dependable. Only add on so far is the air box mod with k&n and filter mount. The stock set up sucks. Just slides on and then a screw to hold it there, no clamp. I need something strong because I hit a lot of bumps. I like the green too, but the orange just sticks out...

the syock filter setup will be better than that k&n crap, k&n filters let a lot more dirt through than foam filters, I run a foam filter on mine and its always been perfect, love ur kfx man they both look great, its a nice stepping stone beofre the 450s because from a blasty to a 450 is a big jump.

and chochise, the jump pics look great, try to get your center of gravity closer to the center of the bike, its easier to control in teh air and its easier to stayt on if you land wrong

the syock filter setup will be better than that k&n crap, k&n filters let a lot more dirt through than foam filters, I run a foam filter on mine and its always been perfect, love ur kfx man they both look great, its a nice stepping stone beofre the 450s because from a blasty to a 450 is a big jump.

and chochise, the jump pics look great, try to get your center of gravity closer to the center of the bike, its easier to control in teh air and its easier to stayt on if you land wrong

I never had a blaster. My friends did, thats why I'm here.

I started on an LT125, went to a 1989 Quadracer LT250R, then a 2004 LTZ400, then a 2000 400EX, and now my KFX.

You posses the little brother of my dream quad. I want a KTM 525XC so bad it isnt even right, I'm about to sell my quad and my car just to have a down payment on one. lol.

Well as for the opinion about the K&N, you know what they say about opinions. I have them on all my atvs, past and present. I like them, easy to maintain, plus I have prefilters too. My point wasnt about the filter brand. If you have a Kfx or Ltz, you would know that Im talking about how the filter mounts into the airbox. I went to the prodesign set up with K&N. I maintain my filters because its the lungs of the bike. How come K&N is such a big business anyway if they such junk like people think? Oh well. If it makes me faster than your Blaster Ill take it,,hahaha
Here are a couple of my other bikes that all had K&N too.
2saf9lz.jpg

nlaczp.jpg

Well as for the opinion about the K&N, you know what they say about opinions. I have them on all my atvs, past and present. I like them, easy to maintain, plus I have prefilters too. My point wasnt about the filter brand. If you have a Kfx or Ltz, you would know that Im talking about how the filter mounts into the airbox. I went to the prodesign set up with K&N. I maintain my filters because its the lungs of the bike. How come K&N is such a big business anyway if they such junk like people think? Oh well. If it makes me faster than your Blaster Ill take it,,hahaha
Here are a couple of my other bikes that all had K&N too.
2saf9lz.jpg

nlaczp.jpg

im rippin a KTM 450sx now, id like to see a z400 line up against it. ive seen those airboxes a bump wont break the filter off, they race my series with them with stock airboxes and they hit alot harder than you would ever do on a trail.

as loing as you have a rprefilter the K&n is fine, but without one youre asking for a blown up bike

i love ur kfx.....too bad im holding a grudge with ours....lol jk....but urs deff looks awsome......nice nerfs too, i lov mine