my old blaster.. mess with him

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
A member on here asked me if this was my. Old blaster. racing yamaha blaster 240! price reduced look!EXTRAS** call an text this douchebag... It didn't have a 240 kit an it don't now, it don't have 'yamaha' bars there. Renthols with a yamaha power wheels bar pad, its not a 2002 its a 89!!! An he got the registration card from me an clearly says 89 on it!!!!! Kid is a fkn tool!!!!!!!! He told the 250r went 90mph an the roost boost was like a 100 shot of nawz ( yes I know better) lol.. Said they rebuilt it in winter, but I found a old add on craigslist that is my machine , the guy they got it from a month ago never took the add down....... Soooo mess with this fool blaster brothers!

Wheels are stock, swing arm is stock.. He is a wanna be rip off artist! Thinks he knows everything, ... His step dad tryied tellin me that you should mix the gas 40:1 for the first 2 tanks on a fresh rebuilt than lean It to 32;1 after that lmfao... Ohh an yamalube is the best 2 stroke oil made! Lmfao

I texted him i buy for 400 today it isn't worth anymore, explained a few things like stock swing, and shocks. He hasn't responded. Someone has to go look at it and call his bluff!

Its people like this guy lyin about stuff that piss me off, I never once said it has a 240 kit.. Told him its .040 over. An told him motor was stock except for weisco piston, there to many people trying to fk people over now adays an it pisses me off

haha i found that funny when ppl act like they kno it all or bs all the time to many ppl like that here theres this one blaster siting by a dumpster and this one kid tells me its gota be bored ov er cuz the topend on it is like twice as big as urs wtf o and it has the stock carb with tors block off kit and it has an aftermarcet carb he told me o and theres something wrong with the gears thats why it wont start he told me i sid no it prob needs rebuilt guy that owns it anit selling it and said it just needs new pistion and rings ppl never lern

wow the guy is bullshitting out of his mind,
he thinks the shocks are elkas, but everybody with half a brain knows elkas are black springs with a goldish body, maier plastics? lol stock

lol i sent him a rtext sayin for 300 his stock topend blaster bored .040 over with naming everything stock on it and not elka shocks tjst ervery pne noes the difference between elka o wait hes callin me lol rahahaha he said that it is not stock and that im a douche and dont no ne thing about a blaster lmfao gah this is great uh oh he hung up =[ lol sounds like a tool he told me to shove my 300 bucks up my ass then hung up lmfao