my old blaster.. mess with him

i had my cuz text him last night he told my cuz to shuv it up his ass and he was gonna file herassment charges on the next person to text hinm o and he said those were the pics fed had on craigs list he said the po had it on cl and those are his pictures i changesd alot of stuff since then lol

hahaha, this kid must be like WTF?????

lmao when my cuz talked to him he was like u dont even live near me my cuz is like yea doesnt mean i cant drive there douche bag lol kids stupid if someone wants to buy somethin they will drive there and get it oh and he told us there were stage 4 elkas lol and fed i think it would be hillarious if u private called him and said u would give him 500 bucks and name everything on it that u did lol he so stupid he would never no

lmao when my cuz talked to him he was like u dont even live near me my cuz is like yea doesnt mean i cant drive there douche bag lol kids stupid if someone wants to buy somethin they will drive there and get it oh and he told us there were stage 4 elkas lol and fed i think it would be hillarious if u private called him and said u would give him 500 bucks and name everything on it that u did lol he so stupid he would never no

hehe, its funny cause they only maked stage 3 elkas, not 4, lol

Edges of the fins are paints silver, main jet is a 300. Rear hubs are white, right rear tire is tubed, clutch cable adjust on the clutch lever is all the way out cos. The cable was made to long, the oil injection lines stickin out of the cover are plugged with screws, the chain has gold links, the front bumper is spray painted chrome, under thje chrome is silver, an under that is black! There is/was only one screw holding the plastic cover over the bar clamps, the right front fender has a small melt mark from the pipe, ... I could keep going lol

yeah, i don't think that fed it goin to offer up the lt250r, he's pretty much in love with that wheeler, lol. but i do have to say, from what i've seen him ride, it fits him better than the blaster.

i like it when people on craigs list write if it don't sell by a certain day they're raise the price. if it didn't sell for the lower price what makes them think its gonna sell with the hitgher price

haha fed im glad i was looking for some blaster parts and knew what your blaster looked like lol i was like wtf thats feds oh hes gotta see this