My intro and Blaster

it's a suzuki, thats whats wrong with it.

lol, j/k...transmission is absolutely destroyed.

Dont bash them, was it ever rebuild?

I gonna say its alteast 20 years old and something was bound to break.

old engineering = big problems 20 yrs later.

Dont bash them, was it ever rebuild?

I gonna say its alteast 20 years old and something was bound to break.

old engineering = big problems 20 yrs later.

Well, let's say ot has something to do with my father being the 4th owner. It's a 90's model, (2nd gen) and was bought by one of his friends. Then that guy sold it to anoter who added white bro.s shox and an fmf gold series to it. I think he raced it. Than it got sold to another fellow, who my dad bought it from as a 250r. When he fnally killed the tranny or blew it up doing something silly, he had it bored out to a 310cc...HUGE mistake. it wont hold together at all now...he holds on to it for some reason...(midlife crisis?! lol)he always threatens to bring it back just to show how fast it really is compared to my blaster...but it only sits and collects dust...i miss it sometimes.

update:

i finally killed the clutch in my dad's honda 300...it was going away slowly, but he has a replacement, so it's not a big problem...lol, i was playing in a pond...

the lt250r shocks will not bolt up to the blaster. also, i will buy the lt250r off your dad. I need a clean rolling frame for a nice project. where is kentucky do you live?

Well, I will have to check with him, but, I live in Springfield, KY. I'll ask him tonight...if he sells it by chance, I ought to get a small cut for finding someone crazy enough to buy the damn thing!!! hahaha, j/k...but he'll be home soon, I'll ask for ya.

Oh, and some info:

-Frame welded (some breakages)and painted ford blue
-IDK if you want engine, but it's 310
think of more stuff later

PM sent.

For all the suzook nuts out there!:

101_5920.jpg

101_5921.jpg

101_5922.jpg

101_5923.jpg

101_5924.jpg

double post!SHE LIVES!!! I rode tonight, just a few min.s ago, with no headlights, no swingarm nut, no brakes, half lug nuts, and stripped naked of body work, not to mention no silencer...i wonder how many people my dad and i woke up. he was happy with a new clutch in his 300, and rode wheelies...haven;t seen it do that in years, and enjoyed my great new shocks. sure the chain came off and i got dirty, but it felt good to ride again. it will be done tommorow, and ics will be here, so watch for tommorow, like i said, i WILL BE DONE!!!

I'm Finished

I sincerely apologize for yet another post, but I felt it necessary.

I am finished with this project, and aside from a small amount of finish detail, I am done. I have been riding hard and testing, as well as working out issues and bugs. So far, nothing major has been an problem, and I am very pleased with the end result. The new shocks are amazing, I'm jumping higher than ever now! I took the pictures pre-ride, so I would have nice clean photos. I removed the front fenders to ride because I need a new bracket and don't want to break them. I may upload a video later. My dad's buddy Joey came over with his new 2007 Honda Rubicon and we rode for a while. It was cool, because everywhere I jumped, he did, with no issue. Now thats a quality ATV. My dad flipped his Honda TRX 300 trying to push a log, and earlier I stood mine up trying to ride a wheelie. Whoops! Anyway, Pics:

102_0451.jpg

102_0455.jpg

102_0453.jpg

102_0454.jpg

102_0456.jpg

102_0457.jpg

I will add some more photos and videos later.
Joey's Rubi:

102_0479.jpg

102_0478.jpg

True, I'll probably sell it sooner or later. I want a banshee...so i figure I'll save about $500-$600 dollars, get maybe $1500 out of my blaster and then take the $2000-$2100 and go buy one.

My jumping video(s):
NOTE: This is a very small diversion ditch. Therfore, please no comments on how high it was. I realize I didn't get very high or go very far. But, it's admitably pretty good, because previously, I would bottom out after a small bounce. I would enjoy a pile of dirt, but does anyone have any good/safe suggestions on how to create a jump? I'm looking for about 3-4 feet tall and a low overall cost. Anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, (Yes I'm a newb, to the boards, but not to riding) did you sandblast/prime the frame/engine before painting? Looks good too! Nice job