My intro and Blaster

Hey, (Yes I'm a newb, to the boards, but not to riding) did you sandblast/prime the frame/engine before painting? Looks good too! Nice job

nope, sure didn't. thanks for comments. I hat to say it but I want to ride for a while and get something new. Time for another project! lol. anyone know how to create a manmade jump cheaply and quickly?

git a shovel and your "guns", start by making it the length and width you want it then pile more dirt on that, if you want a 3 foot jump(high) make the dirt pile about 2ft. 5in. then lay a peice of ply wood or a peice over the jump then pile more dirt on that till yer at 3ft. the reason for the wood is to help distribute the weight all over the ramp not jist where the 4 tires go
thats my 2 cents, oh great build and welcome to the forum

UGH...I figured someone would mention a shovel. I don't particularly want to do any manual labor, but the only machines I have handy is a massey Ferguson 50 and a grater blade...My dad once made a small jump in the garden, perhaps I can get him to do it again. Is there any conceivable and safe way to make a jump from a board and bricks?

i doan't recomend a board and bricks,blocks...
because after a few times the board could break while a dirt jump won't fail as the board would. ya a grader blade would work ask em