my del sol pix

lmao..you must be smoking angle dust if you think my civic looks like sh*t...whats that make urs? a pile of sh*t on a hot summer day? Not to mention my car is about form and function...not body kits and bullshit. when ur car is as clean as mine and runs 11.2 in the 1.4 mile then come back and talk to me. have a nice day ricer.

haha i like the fact that your not a douche and think just cause you have a body kit and a wing your honda will fly! props to you bro!!

but, and this is a big but, how much have you put into civic compared to a stock r32? plus the add in the prestige factor,the leather seats , the premium sound system, and the impressive looks and sound. if were talking mods here look for the hpa r32's

thier the ultimate drivers car,just because you car goes fast in a straight line doesnt mean you can have a big penis.

think about it though if a girl is choosing between cars she's not going to care about "form and function" she wants something as prestige as possible

it seems were going to be at a deadlock though the uk and the us scene is very different.

ohh man here we go..the endless "battle" between a VW driver and a Civic driver. Well you want to add my car up in total..id say about 15k. including everything. Now you CAN NOT compare that to a stock r32..why bc look at there base price..well above 15k..so there i have an r32 beat when it comes price wise.

Now lets get into the whole "fast in a strait line" thing. Deff smoking any stock r32 that comes why way in a strait line AND threw turns. YOU must not be an avid car fan if you didnt notice my suspension. Tein and K-sport..handles WAYYYYYY better then r32 suspension. K-sport are for course driving. So before you talk about suspension...know what mine has.

Now lets get into interior...how about i just post pics. im sure that will be enough said. So Why dont we see what YOU drive? That way we can compare yours to mine in the "penis swinging contest" bc hands down...im sure ill win. You talk about going threw these twist and turns over in the UK..you must have something that can surely handle better then my car right? I dont just throw in a motor and call it a day. I build from ground up.
ok well heres a rolling shot for you..
IMG_1751.jpg

Tein..Hasport mounts..
IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Oh and my interior..that doesnt fit ur standards..
IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

Thanks for reading.

ohh man here we go..the endless "battle" between a VW driver and a Civic driver. Well you want to add my car up in total..id say about 15k. including everything. Now you CAN NOT compare that to a stock r32..why bc look at there base price..well above 15k..so there i have an r32 beat when it comes price wise.

Now lets get into the whole "fast in a strait line" thing. Deff smoking any stock r32 that comes why way in a strait line AND threw turns. YOU must not be an avid car fan if you didnt notice my suspension. Tein and K-sport..handles WAYYYYYY better then r32 suspension. K-sport are for course driving. So before you talk about suspension...know what mine has.

Now lets get into interior...how about i just post pics. im sure that will be enough said. So Why dont we see what YOU drive? That way we can compare yours to mine in the "penis swinging contest" bc hands down...im sure ill win. You talk about going threw these twist and turns over in the UK..you must have something that can surely handle better then my car right? I dont just throw in a motor and call it a day. I build from ground up.

Thanks for reading.

i didnt know there was a battle;) i could go out right now and buy a mk4 r32 for 9 grand i wont insult your intelligence by telling you how much change i have,that would be the all singing,all dancing top of the line model

and yes you MAY be able to beat a STOCK r32 threw turns but as i said i have 6 grand to fiddle withI:I so before you talk about suspension please think about what your comparing with

now lets get to interior....nothing special really some co-ordination here and there,buckets seats and racing harness,know what it feels like on a cold day having a hot ass from your heated konig seats? and sorry when it comes to penis swinging contest i have a vagina,simply because im priced out of any car i could possibly want, things are very different over in the uk, hopefully,you'll understand and not claim this as some e-victory, and i see that you build from the ground up which i congratulate you for but its not for me.
here is some pics of the car ive just bought, i hope you like it
852.jpg

i didnt know there was a battle;) i could go out right now and buy a mk4 r32 for 9 grand i wont insult your intelligence by telling you how much change i have,that would be the all singing,all dancing top of the line model

and yes you MAY be able to beat a STOCK r32 threw turns but as i said i have 6 grand to fiddle withI:I so before you talk about suspension please think about what your comparing with

now lets get to interior....nothing special really some co-ordination here and there,buckets seats and racing harness,know what it feels like on a cold day having a hot ass from your heated konig seats? and sorry when it comes to penis swinging contest i have a vagina,simply because im priced out of any car i could possibly want, things are very different over in the uk, hopefully,you'll understand and not claim this as some e-victory, and i see that you build from the ground up which i congratulate you for but its not for me.
here is some pics of the car ive just bought, i hope you like it
852.jpg

lmao..that pic made me laugh..and its sad to..and YES i know that really not ur car. And i do know how SOME things are over in the UK and that side of the world. Considering im from Germany and i visit there 12-15 times a year. Now back to the cars..r32 with 6k in mods still will not out beat the stability and turning from what could be done with a civic. I do love all cars..and no i dont think civics are the best,,,bc clearly there not. But comparing civic and vw is a pointless convo bc BOTH have there good things and Neg things. And it can go on forever. The only Vw id like to own is and mkII. everyone has there own opinions.

lmao..that pic made me laugh..and its sad to..and YES i know that really not ur car. And i do know how SOME things are over in the UK and that side of the world. Considering im from Germany and i visit there 12-15 times a year. Now back to the cars..r32 with 6k in mods still will not out beat the stability and turning from what could be done with a civic. I do love all cars..and no i dont think civics are the best,,,bc clearly there not. But comparing civic and vw is a pointless convo bc BOTH have there good things and Neg things. And it can go on forever. The only Vw id like to own is and mkII. everyone has there own opinions.

lmao yeah id never buy that pos just going for a laugh with it.so you know about the uk so you'll realise for me to have a totally stock r32 it would cost me an extra 10 grand for insurance and that is if a company chooses to insure me. i disagree about the stability and turning between them but im always going to say that and vice versa, and same the vw's arent the best car out there either. guess we'll agree to disagree hahaI:I

i'll throw my not needed but unhelped 2 cents in. ok, the del sol.... looks like a hot plate of ass right now. like said, take off the body kit, get OEM parts. i understand u dont have money, ur 16. i give u props for getting a honda. the hatch. i fell in love. love the color, love the wheels, LOVE the fact that ur runnin 11's all motor. big T's up. i know alot of people with honda's around here. honda people know what they like, anything else sucks to them.i love hondas. i know what i like. i know what i dont like. thats besides the point. i know people with the ugliest hondas IN THE WORLD that run 10's in the 1/4. looks dont mean a f*ckin thing in my book. i'd rather have a fast ugly car, than a sick lookin slow car. liquid.... we have the same 4 wheeler.... haha and 2fast..... what mnotor is in the delsol?

Hey i2fast4u, my oldest brother once told me "you cant polish a turd" about my eg hatch but hes kindof a hard headed ahole, my point is if you try hard enough you can. People these days talk sh*t about everything and anything just to try to make people feel bad but when I was 16 my car wasent the cleanest either now Im 23 and sh*t has changed alot. Ive been turboing hondas for some time now and haters ALWAYS talk sh*t about honda untill we run it!! thats the glory of it all!!! My car weighs 2,100 lbs with me in it and has close to 300whp it doesnt look the greatest right now (needs paint) but promise you if liquadsoul ever tried to race me on the freeway he'd be crying to mommy when he got home. Hes wasted 15k into his and Ive swapped motors and built my hole turbo kit from scratch in my garage for less than 2k.... It is what it is but comming on a computer and bashing someones project is NOT COOL no matter who or what it is. SWEET DEL SOL man

-power to weight ratio-
-power to weight ratio-
-power to weight ratio-
-power to weight ratio-

http://i36.tinypic.com/sm3nrr.jpg

B18b1, evo3 16g turbo fully ported (15psi), gsr leathers front and rear, dc2 integra type-r steering wheel, gsr blades, gsr suspension/brakes. way to much to list but im not typing all that

Boring boring boring. Y can't everyone just stop the haten. U know what its a car it gets u from point A to point B. I think that's what should matter the most.

End of thread