my baster vs friends raptor 350

a guy i know has a raptor 350 that he claims is worked. he says its been punched out and its got an aftermarket exhaust and everything with titanium valves and such. i dont know how true it is because i dont think he even knows what punched out means or what valves are. but i rode it and it was noticeably faster than my blaster. but my blaster was all stock when i last rode it and i've never rode one with even an exhaust on it yet so i'd assume that if you have work done to yours then it will at least be close, or you may have an edge

i rode a brand new rappy 350 and wow....what a turd that thing was, my buddies warrior was way faster and the funny thing is they are the same exact motor.....i agree that the rider is the biggest part going into a race

i rode a brand new rappy 350 and wow....what a turd that thing was, my buddies warrior was way faster and the funny thing is they are the same exact motor.....i agree that the rider is the biggest part going into a race

hahaha we dont call em craptors for nohing lol I:I

That's what my wife wants. A 350 raptty we rode with one in the trails our last trip out it kept up with the rest of us great. Not sure how well it would do in a drag but in the trails the chick riding it had no problems staying on all our asses.

The suspension on the rappy is so much better than a stock blasty. Riding my 250 and then riding the blasty, is nite and day. It's like the rappy has power steering and tha blaster doesn't. But the blasty will smoke the 250. I was able to keep up on the rappy till my boy hit 5th gear and then he was gone!

That's what my wife wants. A 350 raptty we rode with one in the trails our last trip out it kept up with the rest of us great. Not sure how well it would do in a drag but in the trails the chick riding it had no problems staying on all our asses.

it was nice handling..... but no power or tourque..... even with full yoshimura.... thing was in need of a 2stroke swap or something

raptor. my blaster was pretty worked n i used to race i juss recently sold my quad to race bigger quads. right off the start you qill get him and about as u goin into 3rd gear he will pass u.....rider also has alot to do with it

raptor. my blaster was pretty worked n i used to race i juss recently sold my quad to race bigger quads. right off the start you qill get him and about as u goin into 3rd gear he will pass u.....rider also has alot to do with it

then something was wrong with his raptor.... bec it didnt feel nearly as fast as my blaster.... felt like it didnt even pull at all

I still say you will take him, in a quarter mile, definitley on the trails. I beleiev the blaster is way better geared. But only one way to find out!