my baster vs friends raptor 350

Yeah riding that raptor 2 weeks ago it seemed to pull nicely and through all gears. Not sure what all was done to that one

raptors are way bigger so u dont feel the power like a blaster ive never rode a rapter but every other quad ove rode just doesnt pull like a blaster but most of the time there bigger and there a 4 poke lol

i've never rode a rap 350 but a worrior yes and so i can just imagine lol. and to me honestly a 660 is kinda sluggish and takes awhile to get to top speed but when its up there its flyin tho lol. i refuse to ride a rap 700 cause i dont belive in fuel injection on quads that sh*ts for cars and trucks lol.

yah but those mods wont make up for another 100 cc of 4stroke

my frineds got a rappy 350 hmf k&n air filter and jeted my mods bored .40 over fmf exhaust boysen power reeds 12/40 gearing 28 mikuni carb and 2 holes in the air box got him on the take off was ahead til like mid of 3rd we were side by side the rest of the way got my self a 13 front now so i think i could smoke his a**now i dont realy like the 350s tho there like driving a pillow tho lol

i've never rode a rap 350 but a worrior yes and so i can just imagine lol. and to me honestly a 660 is kinda sluggish and takes awhile to get to top speed but when its up there its flyin tho lol. i refuse to ride a rap 700 cause i dont belive in fuel injection on quads that sh*ts for cars and trucks lol.

If you had ever rode it (especially on a cold day) you would understand the value of fuel injection on a quad. Not to mention that they can usually bump about 5% more power out of the exact same mil without any other changes, fuel injection allows a whole host of timing changes and tuning work to happen that a carburetor simply cannot.

A carburetor has a naturally long throat length and restriction that lends itself to (top HP limiting) torque but a throttle body/port injection setup allows a very short intake which opens those top HP numbers.

imagin how people were when they first brought out EFI for cars people said they didnt like it but look at it now..
Agreed. EFI is very simple and its great for idiots who cant tune their bike.
Only problem is it adds electrical complexity and to tune it you have to buy a fuel commander, but that itself is plug and play, it just costs more money up front. Also if something ever goes wrong with the injector.... your f*ed.